i wish more churches would preach truth like this

by unstopableravens 258 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec

I have answered questions before on previous threads, Tammy.

Then it shouldn't be so hard to answer them here. I do not recall ever asking such questions of you. But do feel free to post the links, and/or, simply answer them again here.

The answers I've given from the bible using context and continuity are different than the voice you hear.

The answers that you give are different from the ones that my Lord gives. Yes. But... instead of just repeating that statement... perhaps answer the questions asked. Because I personally am going listen to Him and the answers that He gives... over you and the answers that you give. Or interpret. Especially when those interpretations don't hold up in the light of Truth (Christ).

Even the words of Jesus about hell in the bible are at variance to the voice you hear...

Do feel free to answer the questions posed then and show me.

I suspect that is because you hear someone else besides the real Christ. (I'm truely sorry that you haven't been brought by God to realization of this)

Not that this has anything to do with the topic at hand... but you believe that 'someone else' speaks, but Christ cannot. Other spirits are stronger than Him. That is what you are saying. Because you sure aren't saying that you hear Christ. Unless that is what you are saying?

But again, by all means, show that anything I have shared from Him is incorrect.

Because I have never said to take my word... but to go ahead, and test anything from anyone, certainly including anything that i have shared or said, against Christ, who is the Truth. Listen to HIM.

In the interest of clarity and so that others don't keep mixing up the words of Jesus the Christ recorded in the bible with the words of the voice you hear...Why don't you constanty refer us to the full name you were given to use...it's more transparent of both you and your lord. (Unless you can think of some reason why you needn't be transparent)

I have shared such on multiple occassion. I have no reason not to share that the name of my Lord is Jaheshua (you know, pronounced like Y'eshua... like the hebrew name that He would have been called?) I have posted a link to a great site about biblical names on multiple occassions and can repost that link for anyone who wishes it... and it shows clearly how most prophets or men of God carried the name of God (Jah... or spelled... iah) in them, or carried the title of God (El) in them. Why is it so strange to think that Christ, the Son of God, the one who came in the NAME of God... would not also carry that in His own name?

For example:

IsraEL.

ELiJAH ... which actually carries both title and name... (becaues the meaning is: my god is Jah)

JAHeshua. (again, pronounced with the Y sound) The one who came in the name of Jah.

What is the meaning in the name Jesus (GEE-ZUS)? And is that a hebrew name and/or pronunciation?

Does that mean He does not or will not answer to that name? No. But I don't use what I have come to know is not true. However, "Christ", is pretty clear... regardless of whether you believe his name is and was pronounced Jesus... or Jaheshua. The Holy One and Holy Spirit of Jah; the Messiah, the Son of God.

I have answered your questions... even though I have certainly answered those ones before on other threads... perhaps you will address mine now?

Peace,

tammy

• Laika
    Laika

Tammy, do you believe that everything in the bible is true or that it includes some false teachings? Or, more specifically, what about in the NT?

• tec
    tec

Everything Christ speaks is truth... because Christ IS the truth. Not everything written is without error or even inspired (hence the bible is not the truth nor the Word of God, because no error can come from these). Errors may come from the scribes... in translation, in interpretation, in their own lack of understanding, etc.

The bible itself speaks of the lying pen of the scribes who have handled the law falsely... as well as Christ speaking, woe to you scribes and teachers of the law.

I don't know if that answers your question or not?

Peace,

tammy

• Laika
    Laika

Thanks for the response Tammy, where I was looking for clarification, I assume you believe Christ/the spirit spoke to the apostles and even the prophets pre-christ, so I didn't understand why you would disagree with their words in the bible as they should be at least as equally knowledgeable.

Does this mean you think all the original bible writers wrote truth but that some of the later translators didn't so we don't have original copies?

• Simon
    Simon

tammy: when you hear gods voice in your head, what accent does he have?

• tec
    tec

Here is a more detailed thread on this subject Laika, in case you would also like to take a peek (and have not already seen that thread; I don't remember):

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/241850/1/Image-of-God-the-Bible-or-Christ#.UstDZhwsyqU

I am just zipping out for a bit to grab supper for everyone. If you still are unsure of anything I will answer... here or even on that thread if you want to talk about this there. But yeah, we definitely don't have the original copies and so the scenario you present would be something that can have and has happened. One of the reasons we are sent the Truth in Christ, because if everyone knew the truth... there would have been no need for Christ to come and teach all truth. First as then man, then as the Spirit.

Peace to you,

tammy

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

Tecyou mention revelation 20 verse 15 if you look at the surrounding Scripture I believe its inverse 10 it says that they will be tormented day and night for ever and ever how can somebody be tormenred forever day n night if they cease to exist secondly if a person ceases to exist and that's the wrath of God how could Jesus tell Judas Iscariot that it will be better for you if you had never been born at all. it has to be worse than non existence,Jesus also told the scribes and Pharisees that it will be more tolerable on judgement day for sodom

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

and the worst part is that you believe this.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

J h was that comment for me

• jgnat
    jgnat

Unstop, you are a sweet guy, cut a good figure in a suit, a devoted husband, have a good sense of humour and you roll with the punches. But goshdarnit some pretty vicious things spout out from your doctrine.

Tec hasn't answered. Do you subscribe to the Nicene Creed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit