i wish more churches would preach truth like this

by unstopableravens 258 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

as you dont see your sin you will not see the need to be saved from it.

I used to buy into that emotional blackmail. No more.

You have no need to repent to any imaginary deity. Be proud of all it means to be human. We are not broken, we do not need saving.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

how would you want him to pray?

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full." Matt 6:5

I used to buy into that emotional blackmail. No more.

Well said.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: im sorry you see it as blackmail, its not. mr washer is not getting anything from a person coming to christ. cofty if anything is a lie its the last comment you bought into. namly that we are not broken. if we were not broken we would not die. cofty you know cells regenerate each 7 years ,yet we grow old in die.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

dazed: i dont think hes praying to be heard like the pharasees, hes praying at church.that is the opposite of him, he brings glory to god not himself, all his sermons are to the glory of god

• dazed but not confused
  • unstopableravens
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Oh I see, becoming a new creation is the point? Got it. Where do I send the check? Just SOS different fanatic.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

was an elder: ha, he is not about money, he hates the prosperity gospel. sorry but there are real christains out there.

• unstopableravens
  • cofty
    cofty

if we were not broken we would not die. - Unstop

Every living thing dies. Does a mayfly die after its day in the sun because its a sinner?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit