i wish more churches would preach truth like this

by unstopableravens 258 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
  • cofty
    cofty

Why what does he say exactly?

I'm not going to spend 59 minutes to hear something I've heard a thousand times before.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

You have 169+ views of this thread so far and only two comments. Does that tell you anything? Ex JW's are fed up with judgement of who they are and what they think. This schmuck should just go away. Praise the Lord. I fear he doth protest too much! Probably has pantyhose on underneath his Khakis. Nothing worse than a saved sinner. Gimme a break.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

was an elder: hes not judging anyone, hes just speaking the gospel without watering it down,hes showing the differance between a person who claims to be christain and does everything a non christain, and one who really has be born again, sadly many ppl think by saying sinners prayer they are saved, and hes trying to get across that, being a new creation means being a new creation, its not just words.

• cofty
    cofty

Does he preach the dehumanising lie that we are sinners in need of saving?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: he teaches the truth we are sinners who need a savoir.and in this sermon he spends alot of time in matthew 7

• cofty
    cofty

I'm not a sinner. There is no such thing as sin.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: the rich man at luke 18:18-26 did not see his sin either, so he did not see what jesus told him as worth doing. cofty as long as you dont see your sin you will not see the need to be saved from it.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I got 5 min in and want to slit my wrists as he started to pray "Oh Father, Father..."

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

how would you want him to pray?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit