Why are there no black angels?

by snare&racket 79 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Rattigan, this is not babylon 5 and you just made that up...

• rebel8
    rebel8

@Rattigan If the angels were supposed to look exactly like the people around them, then how were the people supposed to know they were angels and not people?

• KateWild
    KateWild

The answer to the OP is......I think the WT prints angels according to the ethnicity of a country's majority. Kate xx

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

The irony is, if rattigan was right, they would be described as black and middle eastern in the bible lol

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Kate, so in Africa the WT print black angels? .......nope.... I know, i printed them! :D

• KateWild
    KateWild

.nope.... I know, i printed them! :D-snare

fair comment, if I find one I will show you some evidence. If not so be it. Kate xx

• Legacy
    Legacy

@ Adjustments,

So true, we now have a black president..that changes everything. We know who at one time was in charge....don't we ? Let's take this example...if you had a household & you were in charge of it, how easy would you give up being in charge....you wouldn't. So with America, White folks are going out kicking & screaming, because as far as they are concerned it's their country...Why do you think they called it the White House....I'm just saying...No one ever thought slavery would end, & it did. The world is changing the color of the world is changing....yes, the majority of the money is still with the white folks but the complexion of the world is way different.

Look at it this way, if it wasn't color it would be something else...I agree with Adjustments..until God comes, it's going to stay this way. In the words of Rodney King...."Can't we all just get along?"...

Legacy

• Zordino
    Zordino

Because Jayhoba is a bigot?

• rebel8
    rebel8

Legacy, I don't quite follow your logic.

jws trace their roots back to Adam. They claim Jesus was a Jew, as were his forefathers.

Therefore the person who started the religion was Adam.

• Simon
    Simon

There are no Asian, Aboriginal or Brazilian angels either, or female angels.

God sure does look like a sexist, racist biggot doesn't he ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit