Why are there no black angels?

by snare&racket 79 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Jw literature is racist as hell. Jesus looks like an american folk singer, the governing body look like a corrupt version of an Enron luncheon.

The JW's literally print different magazines for Africa with african pictures, black people instead of white, to make it 'more appealing' to them.... Just to be clear that means they think the opposite is true too!

....and then there is the lack of black angels....

Funny, humans were supposedly made in 'gods image' and ALL the early humans are black! I believe in the US on fox news last week, the anchor announced that santa was white as was jesus, she was very serious and quite unpleasant whilst doing the piece. She was annoyed that black people would like more black santas for their kids. Her excuse this week was that she was joking... ha ha ha ha.... ho ho ho racism is hilarious isnt it fox news... and watchtower dont even care to defend their view....god, jesus,,the prophets, the apostles, the angels.....all white. Job they consider may have been oriental, but check out their pictures of him, would you expect a decent duck in plum sauce from that guy....nope! ...... Jokes....

snare x

even the crazy 144,000 are playing along with the race game....

THERE AIN'T NO BROTHERS IN HEAVEN, DAMN STRAIGHT!

• jgnat
  • jgnat
  • fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

What's left to say ... (grin)

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Those must be the rebel angels, S&R. Wearing beards, and tooting their own horns.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Dont forget when they show black people they are generally slaves... like little baby moses in the bible story book

so atleast thgey pput some n then

• prologos
    prologos

The light in heaven does not lead to evolutionary pigmentation or sun burn as star light does.

angels do not wear shades either.

wait until Herd has his rapture and gets back to us.

Even Paul the inspired did not know what heaven would be really like.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

There is a picture of a black angel in a magazine or book within the past few years. I can't recall exactly where, and the only reason I can remember what I can about it, was because the angel was black. It was one of those things like, "oh that's a new one."

• humbled
    humbled

Reminds me of a story that certainly was told first in the times of U.S. slavery:

An elderly plantation owner wakes up in distress and being helped by his old black servant to dress, he tells Tom of the dream that troubled his sleep.

"...so I died and went to heaven. Alright, says I. But then I saw thatSt. Peter had made a terrible mistake-- everywhere I looked there were only pickaninnies and black folk everywhere cavorting around and singing, walking in and out of their shanties with watermelons in their hands and big grins on their faces-- He had put me in black heaven!!! I tell you, Tom, it was horrible, just horrible!"

Whilst his master shuddered, Tom said " That is terrible, yes, STRANGE. You see, Marse John,I had a dream last night most bad as that."

"And what was your dream, Tom?"

"Well, like you, I dreamed I died and went to heaven, 'n St. Peter messed me up, too. Cause there I was midst pearly gates 'n gold streets 'n all. Homes Grand and big with tall marble columns all bright n fine... "

"O, Tom, you were in White man's heaven!" exclaimed his master.

"Could be, could be. But there was nobody there at all."

• Syme
    Syme

Well, in this case, the WTS is exactly what you'd expect of a Protestant North American religion.

This very interesting aspect of our publications (no black angels) betrays the Protestant nature of JW: the claiming that we have nothing to do with protestants vanishes.

But you can't put all the blame on the WTS: as I said, it's just an offshoot of all those protestant conservative east-coast churches which have the white race as a reference race.

And this, by its turn, goes back to the foundations of christianity as a white race religion, even though its founders were Jews, and not-so-white. But the masses of the first converts were Gentiles of the Greek-Roman world. That was enough to make the religion white-dominated.

Of course, if there is truly a God that "made man in his image" he can only be black, since it is an established fact that the first humans were Africans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit