Why are there no black angels?

by snare&racket 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

That is because those angels were not affected by Adam's sin. Since skin color changes are mutations and angels don't mutate, they can only be what they were originally created as.

And there is no such thing as racism. It is mutationism. Since everyone came from Noah and his family and any changes are a result of mutations from them.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Why are there no black angels? You mean in heaven? Or in the witness literature written by poeple who have never seen heaven or been there and don't have a clue what it's like ion such place but in their racist arrogance they assume God and his team to be white like they are? Is that what you mean?

To be made in God's images means to be white does it?

This is all such crap. Adam and Eve were not white. Ancient Israelites were not white. Jesus was not white. Early Christians were not white either.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

again.... Im an atheist, non racist, well informed,on eearly man.... I was just saying 'hey look, no black angels in WT world...kinda racist hey!'

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

This thread is killing me because there is a black angel in some fairly recent literature. He looked like Sam Cooke on steroids. I believe it was article on angels too, and it was within the past few years. Sigh, oh well.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

Angels are blue like Shiva. And all of them wear red boots. Nobody can prove me wrong about this.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Everybody knows angels are neanderthal in apperance...

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

Want something that will REALLY blow your mind??

Adam & Eve, and all of God's kingdom is white... or "perfection."

HOWEVER...

It was found that DARK skin is actually human's original color and WHITE skin was a mutation:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/15/AR2005121501728.html

Technically, if god existed and was here for the beginning of time creatinig man in his image... Adam and Eve would have been black.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

All the angels have one black feather on the top right wing. It's something related to heavenly aerodynamics.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Actually there should be black and asian angels pictured. Angels appeared to Abraham and Lot and others in an appearance of the people that they knew around them. They would not appear to Abraham or Lot as black or Asian because they would have never seen such ones. They would be shocked at the different appearance of them more than what their purpose is. But since today those races exist as prevalent, then they would appear to people as such to fit in.

• UN informed
    UN informed

I thought angels were invisible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit