Why are there no black angels?

by snare&racket 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

Just blame the art department at HDQ....they don't have nut brown in amongst the colors in their printing press...all seriousness aside..we all see in the color we are....as a friend of mine says...

"Black angels? Same reason there aren't any white juju preists. All depends on who was first to write the story".

What difference does it make...none..we are doing exactly what Satan wants us to do....Knit Pick...

As one of the commentors says it was white men who started the JW's....when they came could a black person buy land, would a white person sell a black person land in the name of religion...does anyone on here know how the black churches started.....do to segregation, blacks had to start their own churches because either they were not allowed in or had to sit in the back. Blacks only went to church at night or on Sunday, because being a slave you were not allowed to take off from picking cotton or tending to the big house to go to Church. Evenings or Sundays (only day off....MAYBE) were the only times they were allowed...I said...ALLOWED, to go. They kept slaves, obedient because of the bible...they told the slaves that the bible says, be good to your master, the slave owners forgot the other part of the scriptures...So the bible in the wrong hands can be dangerous..Many slaves couldn't read so, the slave owners said God said it...so who negate God. As time moved along...the Bible was the first book that slaves read.

So why no Black Angels, a Left handed Lithoainian could ask the same thing...We all identify with what we are...Why isn't God Latin ? Who knows..

Legacy

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Legacy, i know the WT is a human dupe machine swimming in property and stock portfolio's under the guise of an offer of everlasting life... Man its hard to not laugh..,,

BUT ..... BUT IF there was a god and IF he was running everything through 8 window cleaners in Brooklyn, then you would expect a little less racism. I bring it up because it is a real and legitimate issue. Why didnt we notice? Why didnt we question? How did we not think about the black brothers in the cong looking at literature that just did not represent them.... Apart from ONE picture...

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

snare&racket - "WT like Farkel is as racist as hell....."

Didn't you see the thread where he professed his love for Lyman Swingell the number 1 racist on the GB? Heis family and the swingles go back real far. That would explain his hatred of anything not white. For the love of spaghetti monsters... what kind of religious leader asks Asians if they can see out of those little slits?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/266525/2/Have-You-Ever-Met-Or-KNOW-a-GB-Member#.UrSSrvRDsuk

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Ah, the people we once called "Brother," and one of "the friends"!

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi Snare & Racket,

I hear you. I'm a newby and as soon as I saw the literature I would say, Hey where the black folks at ? Only when they go to Africa, & when they do, they dress them up in American clothes. New hair dos & such. When I have looked at all the pictures everywhere....all white. I don't know why folks never saw it...Why is there only one black GB ? Why hadn't anyone questioned that before...I know why, not to rock the boat...I know many of black folks thought the same thing but you can't say anything about the org. Can you ? Now they must have felt the heat & now we got Bro. Heard...Affirmative Action & all...Why when you dress in a certain way maybe a little more ethnic they comment on that, you may have locks or braids, but if you get your hair permed & look like you know who, then you are accepted..you follow....Why is God in all bibles/Literature white....all the disciples...white...isn't Jerusalem, Judea & all those countries closer to the sun so wouldn't folks be darker, I'm just saying...

The words is ignorance & arrogance...Black folks are glad to be accepted so they don't dare comment on the literature or anything else. God will get them or should I say the Org. will get them...God has bigger fish to fry....

You say, "BUT IF there was a god and IF he was running everything through 8 window cleaners in Brooklyn, then you would expect a little less racism"...God isn't running things in Brooklyn or wherever they are moving the HDQ to....that's what folks don't get...God is not partial...maybe they ask the holy spirit to guide them but, God chose them & only them...NOT...As prideful as man is, God would never choose an org. to speak for him, he knows we get big heads & full of power...Just look at the Jewish folks...they still think they are chosen & walk around with their noses up in the air..so that's why I know God wouldn't choose an org...He saw/sees how Jews are....We can't even direct our own steps, you do remember that scripture don't you.

Racisim is everywhere....I mean everywhere..

Legacy

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Satan has used racism since the beginning of time... It's just one of his old tricks that never fails. Humans are very visual and instinctive animals... So when Barrack was elected president it just stirred those nasty muddy waters of racism of old, that over time settled to the bottom, back up to the top. I believe when a group who has had power for many years, then looses it literaly overnight it can be very traumatizing for that group, they are trying to keep from loosing ground in society, for example last year there were more minority babies born than white babies so its a matter of time before whites will be the minority, so I believe that's why the white folks are lashing out with so much venom in secular society. With that being said until GOD comes and corrects it, it will never go away.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Guys, I'm an atheist I dont believe in a black god or a white god.... Any god.... The god of the bible is VERY RACIST. To follow him is to support racism, worship a racist.

snare

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

JWs is a WHITE american based religion that just so happend to have the money, resources and persausion to fly around the world, drop, literature and find those who were weak and desperate and would believe almost anything, especially seeing there dead loved ones again and living forever, that they could manipulate into spreading there lies. At the same time 7 million people is a drop in a large bucket when compared to the billions upon billions alive today. So the WBATS didn't do a vey good job. They just have the money and manipulative literature to make you think so...

Islam has the largest amount of followers on earth, making it the largest religion with numbers in the billions and there are no white angels, prophets or leaders there, I wonder why many whites don't like them? Hmmm... lol

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

@ADJUSTMENTS I personally think that the individual religious entity is irrelevant in this case of racial omission. It is more of a christian fundamentalism ideal that all the races started with Noah's sons. That is why I'm surprised at so many on here that are shocked by the concept that there were no black people before Noah's flood. Anyone born in the "truth" knows this. Anyone born into ANY christian fundamentalist group would believe similar.

In discussing FOX news and the newly declared "white Jesus", it is a true reminder that tradition does not always follow reality. For centuries Jesus has been white in art, sculpture, poetry, interpretation, etc. as an icon. On the cross with thorns on his head... he is white. And why not? He was the son of God who (as I mentioned above) had an all white kingdom.

Racism in the individual cults and sects may perpetuate the gleaming white purity of heaven... but they are by no means the source of it.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I was taught that as well about the development of the races. I always had a really hard time believing it, in part because the dubs never acted as though it were true. I mean, if they had, they would have treated all races equally.

I've heard some heated discussions among born-agains insisting Canaan's curse was meant for all black people. Religion is created by humans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit