Why are there no black angels?

by snare&racket 79 Replies latest jw friends

• KateWild
    KateWild

Ok I give up... they are all white men with white beards and white wings, and the same face, you win Snare, love Kate xx

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

There were black 1st century Christians according to this week's WT study. Probably a result of the MEPS system going haywire cuz you know the WT is a racist money laundering scheme in which the GB acts a smokescreen to protect the identity of the real leadership in the organization which is obviously the Gambino family.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

man is made in God's image. Black man is the result of thousands of years of living mostly naked in the strong sunlight of africa, passed on generation after generation. Middle eastern man is the result of close to the same amount of sunlight but covering up most of the body with clothes. and white man is the result of weak sunlight and weak exposure to sunlight. So if white men moved to africa and only wore underwear, then after thousands of years, their children would have in their dna to have a darker skin at birth.

White man is the neutral shade, in God's image. Since angels are not affected by sunlight, they would most likely be white.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

White man is the neutral shade, in God's image

LOL!

BUT ..... BUT IF there was a god and IF he was running everything through 8 window cleaners in Brooklyn, then you would expect a little less racism. I bring it up because it is a real and legitimate issue. Why didnt we notice? Why didnt we question? How did we not think about the black brothers in the cong looking at literature that just did not represent them

I hate to tell you this, but we didn't notice because we're white in the United States. We grew up steeped in the privilege of seeing people who look like us in all media constantly.

It's good that at least we are noticing now...

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I hate to tell you this, but we didn't notice because we're white in the United States

oops. maybe I was wrong about 'we' being in the U.S. still, the general idea..

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I totally agree Lisa, I bring it up because I think for many the cogs click but the engine has still not turned over.......We were in a very racially ignorant cult.

Some of the comment here, from angels and white people sharing the same sun exposure, to white being a neutral shade.... Just blow my mind. Anything to defend the indefensible!

A relative of mine raised this with another relative about 3 years ago, the greatest man book having no black people. They took it very personally and saw it as an attack on them, a less indoctrinated mind would have gone 'holy crap, IT IS racist!'. Some make it personal, some make up excuses, but racism is racism and it is just another part of the WT world that will look ugly with hindsight.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

I don't think EOM was being serious with that post, but then again one never knows.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

This might take care of it some.

black angel - abstract, black, girl, fantasy, 3d, angel, woman

• designs
    designs

I liked Max Von Sydow portraying Jesus, nothng says authentic like a Blonde Nordic Jesus...

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

Please keep in mind: angels are God's slaves. So....

Just thought I'd throw that one in there. LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit