Do you beleive in ghosts??

by quellycatface 142 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I did a search FHN last time you mentioned it, what search term should I use?

I cant find where i posted my own experience I'll write it up again maybe... Anyhoo i have bumped a couple of threads while searching for it, you may want to check out.

U we have had this dance on the other thread from 7 months ago, where you refuse to go into any remote details about it...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/250915/1/Who-has-experienced-a-REAL-demonic-incident

No I wouldnt see it as proof of the supernatural even with all the details fleshed out, but at least it gives a reasonable chance to understand what it might have been. A vague account is pointless, it offers nothing and expects much. Anecdotes by themselves mean didly squat, correct.

This isnt about me btw, this is for anyone else reading your account to get a better feel for your account. If you really really believe that something very extraordinary happened to you I doubt you will view this as a chore, in fact I cant understand why anyone has to ask for the details in the 1st place, you should want to provide others every chance to believe your account by making it very accurate indeed.

For your account or any other account to be taken seriously it needs a lot of detail to paint a better scene. The better the scene is painted the easier it is for others to see what you thought you saw, or maybe see something you missed. The details needs to be stated honestly, if some of the information is 2nd hand or hearsay you need to be honest and say so. If you are unsure of a point of detail you need to say so. Imagine you are making an eyewitness statement. You get the picture...

Bring em on....

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I'm not expecting any takers btw, just ad hominem and excuses....

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Witness my fury. I will not give other peoples names on this ex witness site. It also will make no difference to you or anyone else if i give you more details. I have told you others were with me at times when things occurred me giving you names and their age proves nothing. It wasn't an isolated occurrence. I also have given more details on another thread i regret that i did.

l have no interest in how you or anyone else views my account i posted in answer to the question

• willmarite
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Witness My Fury you have to remember i'm not a young man i've had years thinking and talking about this it maybe new to you my account. I have other reasons why i'm careful reasons you would not understand because you don't know me.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Vanderhoven7: No such thing.

V7, I know you believe in invisible spirits called angels and demons so why not ghosts? Serious question.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Who asked for names U? I didnt.

Thanks wlllmarite I'll take a look...

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

you asked who was the person and i assumed wanting details details details that you wanted names.

I don't see what difference Witness My Fury it makes if i tell you it was my aunt my uncle my neighbour or the brother who i used to work with in field service.

you don't know any of them and don't accept this sort of evidence.

i think on the other thread i offered you a dead ghost i think you declined

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

my daughter sometimes worries that she may have a problem. i always tell her don't worry i'll know. i know what it feels like,lol.

• cofty
    cofty

my daughter sometimes worries that she may have a problem

Then reassure her without delay that there is no such thing as demons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit