Do you beleive in ghosts??

by quellycatface 142 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

it's not a about shunning. why would i bother - Ucant

But that's not what you said...

i think you are against Christ (anti theism) as a Christian i'm not sure i should talk with you

Are you actually trying to say I am the antichrist and therfore you should avoid me? If so, just say it.

By the way, I dont define god Ucant, I don't believe in any version of her/him/it or in angels or demons.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Cofty i think if you want to talk to me about football, or other things that;s ok. as you quoted i'm not 'sure' i think you know what that means.

so when a person uses the word god you don't know what they mean you have no definition for it although you are an anti theist

• cofty
    cofty

Nope, you are being deliberately vague so I don't know what you mean.

I do know that it is wrong to inflict a superstitious fear of demons on our children.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

ok how do you understand what the word god means?

• cofty
    cofty

so when a person uses the word god you don't know what they mean you have no definition for it

When somebody talks to me about god its only their definition that matters.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

what's yours. look it up if you need too

i would have thought with your history you could have given an answer.

• cofty
    cofty

what's yours.

How does it make sense to ask that of an atheist?

I can give you lots of definitions and descriptions of gods that are believed in by various shades of theists. None are based on evidence.

Classic christain god? The god of reformed theology, open theism, process theology, panentheism, pantheism, deism?

Is there one in particular you want to ask me about?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

well it's a word isn't it. god? how do you define it?

your anti theism but reluctant to give me a definition of the word god

• cofty
    cofty

I'm sorry, if you want to have a meaningful conversation that's good. If you are only playing some sort of odd semantic game I have things to do.

I answered your question in my previous post.

Your call.

I can give you lots of definitions and descriptions of gods that are believed in by various shades of theists. None are based on evidence.

Classic christian god? The god of reformed theology, open theism, process theology, panentheism, pantheism, deism?

Is there one in particular you want to ask me about?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

as an anti theist you seem to want to decline to give me a definition of the word god. i will look for one myself.

i have finished making my origami christmas tree and now wish to watch a film. it was good to talk with you Cofty. I will ponder whether i should or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit