Do you beleive in ghosts??

by quellycatface 142 Replies latest jw friends

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

with my own experiences they occurred over a period of some months. they had a connection with someone who contacted the dead. some things were experienced by several people. it wasn't all seeing ghosts. although the ghost I saw was seen by my father and in the same place and the same colour. although I never told him. my mother had heard the door open and close on the dining room when i'd seen it go round the last couple of stairs and off down the hallway to the dining room. we didn't think ghost. we thought we'd imagined it. no big deal it wasn't until it appeared to my father and scared him as he went off to bed and he later saw it on the stairs that we realised what had happened.

the person responsible for this. i found communicating with someone unseen once in the hallway and another time my parents had gone out for saturday morning field service. for no reason he decided to tell me where they were and their route home. where they stopped for red lights and finally when they pulled up outside the house telling me to go to and have a look. nobody knew where they were working or where they had gone to the shop afterward. lucky guess? not when you've had all of the other things.

the person's room was ice cold although it had heating. he was very skeptical and laughed. but eventually he got rid of the items and dumped them in a bin some way from the house didn't want them in the dustbin.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

just to clarify this line 'they had a connection with someone who contacted the dead.' is how i understand it i never met or spoke with the person.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

That's nowhere near enough info to make any kind of sense of it U.

What age were you? Year? Country? Season? Time of day? What item(s)? Where or who were they from? Who was the person you mention? His age, occupation etc etc.

Details, details details... the answer is always in the details.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

just to clarify this line 'they had a connection with someone who contacted the dead.' is how i understand it i never met or spoke with the person.

That's exactly why we need details. So if you are unsure of something you need to say so, if you heard it from someone else you need to say so, if you didnt see or hear it yourself you need to say so...

If you want to understand it you need to be honest with yourself about it all.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Witness my fury i have no interest in whether you can make sense of it or not. the question was 'Do you believe in ghosts?' i answered yes and i've given some information as too why. In my opinion from what you have said i don't think you will believe that my account is supernatural/ghosts whatever details i may give. however i have discussed this with two university lecturers both doctors and both educated at very good universities. i recently spoke with my father about it again. both my parents are still alive.

i don't need to give you the details for a good reason.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

No such thing.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Well that's a shame, I keep an open mind and am swayed by evidence, You dont seem to rate your evidence very high otherwise you'd post it and help the non believers.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

witness my fury would you consider my account as evidence of the supernatural with more detail of names and places and times?

on another thread, Did you ever have a supernatural experiece? you said on post 2121 'anecdotes mean diddly squat'

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

What evidence would you like WMF, Mr Open Mind?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

By exactly I mean in every detail. If you arent sure of a detail please say that you arent sure and be honest with yourself in your recollection.

Cheers

Do a search.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit