Do you beleive in ghosts??

by quellycatface 142 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Trivially easy for a real scientist with all the equipment perhaps. Does anyone care enough to do the experiment? I can't think of any funding that has been earmarked for disproving the existence of ghosts. No one wants to spend money on that. There are real problems that need solving. Besides, if it was shown to be possible, there would still be people saying that their ghost was a REAL ghost.

I am just throwing out ideas for fun, and people are seeing something... There has to a logical explanation.

DD

• cofty
    cofty

There has to a logical explanation

Overactive imaginations?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Do you beleive in ghosts??

Only when I`m Out Of..

RENÉE'S<SUP>®</SUP> RAVIN' RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE......................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Overactive imaginations. That is a logical explanation. It all depends on whether or not something is actually being observed. If something is observed, then that something must have an explanation. If you have serveral witnesses who all see the same event, then the odds of it being imagined are pretty slim. That doesn't mean that the event was interpreted correctly.

I have observed a few UFO's. The last incedent was over 2 months ago. Did I imagine it? No. Another individual watched the object with me for 20 minutes. As passerby stopped and said, "What is that?? Huh? A UFO." We did not all three imagine something at the same time. Was it aliens? I doubt it. A military aircraft? That would be my guess. Still, it did happen and there is an explanation. I just can't prove what the object really was, but it was real.

DD

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Why are there no black ghosts?

• DJS
    DJS

No. Nor do I bellieve in ghoulies and long legged beasties and things that go bump in the night.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

yes.

• Syme
    Syme

No.

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

Witness My Fury, do I look like I’m easily embarrassed to you? I’m quite glad you dismiss my account to be honest. However there was more to it than I told on TV.

• Bobcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit