Do you beleive in ghosts??

by quellycatface 142 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

How bizarre!

• bohm
    bohm

What this looks like to me:

Theist: I think Zbopfh The Mighty exist.

Atheist: I don't think so and I believe adherents of Zbopfh the mighty has done awfull things in his name.

Theist: Define "Zbopfh The Mighty"

Atheist: I can choose one of the multiple, conflicting ways adherents of Zbopfh The Mighty define him, but its not my job to define what Zbopfh The Mighty mean, its yours. Strictly speaking, I havent seen a coherent operational definition of "Zbopfh The Mighty" and I believe various properties of him are in conflict.

Theist: Zbopfh The Mighty is a word. How do you define it!

Atheist: (...).

Theist: Now it is rational to think Zbopfh The Mighty exist!

Theist2: Also Gluckk the Ancient Space-Marmelade exist!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

That's nuckin futz.

A grown man acting like a child because his cult drone brain cant handle the remotest possibility of critical thinking entering his head.

Yeah great advert for Christianity right there..

• cofty
    cofty

Apparently it is not permissible for Ucantnome to talk to me about anything other than football because I am a former christian.

What does that remind me of?

Its a defensive technique against inconvenient facts.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

FHN

I have discovered what was twitching your curtains....

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Sorry couldnt resist....

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I don't think it is wise for me to talk about football with Cofty. We have conflicting views on football.

Do ghosts play Footy? Did Jesus play? Well don't ask Cofty, he is closed minded. This discussion is for open minded people only.

• cofty
    cofty

If god played any sport it would be the beautiful game of football - or soccer as you call it in the colonies.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

This is exactly what I was talking about. The dogmatism of the anti theism/pro soccer peolple who prevent any type of meaningful discussion.

• cofty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit