Did you ever have a supernatural experience?

by XPeterX 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Splash
    Splash

I was out walking with a non-religious friend one time and while discussing different things, I called out the name of Satan.

Instantly, at that very second, we both physically ducked down as we each felt a terrifyingly evil presence upon us.

It was an involuntary ducking down, just as you would if there was a nearby and unexpected explosion.

He looked at me with a "WTH just happened?"look. It was just as if the dark lord himself had come to see who was calling him. To say our flesh crawled is a huge understatement - it was truly fearful and I'll never forget it.

Splash

• rmt1
    rmt1

mmxiv, do fast parse of Michael Persinger's God Helmet.

• scotoma
    scotoma

Calling forth Sylvia Brown... Are you there?

No answer. Must be cuz she died.

• James Brown
    James Brown

I know someone who claims to talk to dead people and see them.

I know other people who have been in his house and claim they have seen and talked to a dead person.

When i worked at the county jail and the scitzophrenics would act up, they would give them so much

thorozine that they didnt even know their name.

So people that commuinicate with other dimensions find out that they will get some really radical treatmeant

if they let it be konwn.

I have never had a supernatural experience and I don't ever want one.

I think people that want experiences have them.

Then sometimes they open a portal and cant ever close it.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

No, not a one.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I have seen some things. Its hard for me to call them supernatural. They seemed kind of natural. If i was able to levitate, i would call that supernatural. I haven't been able to do that. I haven't seen anyone else do it, iether.

S

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

In 1965 LSD gave me one hell of a trip and these days as I'm becoming an old man, I wouldn't mind trying it again. My life was ruined by the WT.

HappyDad

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

That was my supernatural experience. But I did see a UFO in 1992 that blew my mind. It was a silver ball shaped object in the bright blue summer sky that sped so fast, I could not believe it. I blinked my eyes and it was gone. WE ARE NOT ALONE!

HappyDad

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

I personally have never had something like this happen to me but I know a number of people who have had supernatural experiences.

One experience involved a colleague of mine - 5 people experienced it at the same time.

Driving along a road, (Eaglesham Moor Road, south of Glasgow near Whitelee Wndfarm) 5 people in car. It was dark, late at night. Suddenly someone jumps in front of the car right in the middle of the road, Driver slams on brakes, the "man" in the road goes straight through the car, temperature in car plummets to the point of frost forming instantly on inside of glass. Car Stops, they all jump out - no one to be seen anywhere. get back in car and get the hell out of there!!!

All 5 saw this, none of whom are religious.

Interestngly this happened near a junction that is renowned for car accidents...

I understand that many people flatly reject such things - but if someone does not believe in a spirit realm or indeed in a God they "must" reject them.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

@thescotsman - you might find this interesting: http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/aberdeen/former-pilot-tells-of-ghostly-meeting-with-dead-colleague-1.463338

I saw this guy interviewed and it was a curious experience indeed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit