Did you ever have a supernatural experience?

by XPeterX 72 Replies latest jw friends

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

OK I know some of you are going to mock me but I don't give a shit and you'd better get dafaq outta this thread if you don't beleive in this stuff.

So,you ever seen somethin strange?Shadow people?Felt cold spots?Touched by something you can't see?Beaten by an unseen force?Heard voices/whispers/growls/screams etc?Are you sure about it or was it just your imagination?You ever been into the occult?C'mon share your experiences and stories!Personally I've never had an encounter with the other side.

• cofty
    cofty

you'd better get dafaq outta this thread if you don't beleive in this stuff

Haha

Nobody has ever had a "supernatural" experience.

Experiences that are difficult to explain are common.

• Syme
    Syme

I don't believe in supernatural experiences, but I'm not dogmatic. So, here's a spooky one:

One night I was alone in the room watching "The Mothman Prophecies" on DVD. It's about a woman who has some vision of a dark kind of butterfly (or bat) before she dies in an accident, and then her husband sees those visions again; something like that (it was some years ago). In the midst of the movie, my mother from the nearby room, who had been sleeping, suddently wakes up screaming "My God, Jehovah". I go immidiately into the room, and ask her, what's wrong? She says she saw something in her sleep, that scared so much that she woke up. I started to get anxious and asked "What was it?".

"I don't know, something".

"What was it, tell me!".

"It was something black, with wings, like a bat".....

The thing is, even after that incident, even after I knew I shouldn't be watching this 'evil' movie, I went back to my room and continued seeing it to the end... Nothing happened again. So yes, I believe it was a coincidence, since it wasn't doublechecked. It's been 8-9 years now. Still, as I write this, I get the shivers...

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

So,you ever seen somethin strange? Yes, often on the Gerry Springer show.

Shadow people? Only when i'm on surveilance.

Felt cold spots? Yes, as teenager with acne in wintertime.

Touched by something you can't see? Standing on deck in gale force winds is an interesting experience, as was having a ferret in my underpants at the time.

Beaten by an unseen force? Yes, I often lose at chess to my computer.

Heard voices/whispers/growls/screams etc? Yes most times I go to the cinema.

Are you sure about it or was it just your imagination? Pretty damn sure.

You ever been into the occult? Is that a nightclub?

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I've had some natural experiences that were super and also sent shivers up my spine. Do they count?

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

Yea I have. A ghost when I was five and when my aunt died I saw a light in my parents’ house at the exact time she died although she was not expected to die at the time she did. There have been others also down through the years.

• rmt1
    rmt1

I am an avid consumer of horror/thriller supernatural suspense film, precisely because you cannot get any in the real world. I approach them as the test and demonstration of the sensitive superstition of my brain which has been fine-tuned over scores of millenia to react swiftly to questions of 'will it hurt me / will it help me'? I absolutely LOVE the chill of a properly executed supernatural moment.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

It's very telling that no one has ever passed the James Randi challenge.

• Fernando
    Fernando

At the age of 6, I had an inter-dimensional experience.

Yup, around 4 decades ago, as a 6 year old I already knew what (the late) Carl Sagan and Michio Kaku now know regarding the existence of other higher dimensions beyond space-time and our 5-senses.

The Tessaract:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnURElCzGc0

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I used to think I had been attacked by an evil spirit ( saw door open, dark shape shuffle across floor making dragging noise on carpet, bright red eyes, felt of pure evil, couldn't move, had to pray to free myself.) Sleep paralysis.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit