True Stories from the Tower - Part 1 "From Anointed to Pedophile to Bethelite"

by BluePill2 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

BluePill2-I'm so sorry that you are carrying around these horrible experiences in your head. It is very traumatic thing to have witnessed, especially personally, to be forced to keep it hushed up must have eaten a hole into your soul. To think that your family disowned you, but not the people who perpetrated these crimes in unthinkable. Getting these experiences out into the open may be the best thing you can do to heal yourself.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Thank you for your courage and determination.

My daughter and I talk about how can we, little people that we are, help expose the Watch Tower religion for what it is, so no more lives are destroyed.

It has taken away too much from both of us.

BluePill2, do you need any help?

LoisLane

• Comatose
    Comatose

Thanks for sharing. Hang in there and know you are making a difference when you share these stories. Hope to read more.

• whathappened
    whathappened

I look forward to your next post. None of this surprised me.

• rosesinbloom
    rosesinbloom

This is exactly why Jehovah is going to start WITH HIS OWN HOUSE at the start of the Great Tribulation. He is going to break it wide open and expose the evil slave and man of lawlessness. Many will be stumbled because they look at Bethel as their new golden calf, but don't even know it.

It's all been profisied!! This is the organization Jehovah is using. and all these sins have been foretold. When you think about it, Jehovah has had to cleanse and punish his people, over and over , and over throughout history. It is no different with our generation, but the men at Bethel are to pompous to see or admit it!

They will be severly punished because of the pain they caused Jehovahs sheep and the way they have thrown and skinned them like sheep without a shepherd! Their day WILL come, make no mistake of that.

• LucidChimp
    LucidChimp

"It's all been profisied!!"

• Antioch
    Antioch

Interesting post. Thank you.

• williamhconley
    williamhconley

Bluepill,

Thank you for your courage in sharing your stories. You have helped many by sharing what really goes behind closed doors.

We have been brainwashed into believing that the GB, branch comittees, traveling overseers are miraculously guided by Holy Spirit and we are forced to eat their crap. This has caused much suffering due to the fact the those with honest sincere hearts live with guilt as they are forced to go along with all the politics and spiritual abuse and worship of imperfect power hungry men.

Please keep sharing your stories.

When I was in bethel (mid 90's) I asked many questions about how or who comes up with new doctrines policies and what goes on in the service department. All I got was an answer saying that it's the holy spirit and shut up. Keeping people in ignorance is how they can keep their power.

The WT is extremely secretive of the dealings of the service department. All are just told to believe that everything is guided by Holy Spirit and many live in guilt as they see corruption, hypocrisy & politics. If anyone speaks up they are labelled an apostate deserving of death for rebelling against Jehovah.

Thank You once again!

W.H. Conley

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Hello BP,

You can understand why people would want you to "come out" or "name names". We of course respect your privacy fiercely, and I am sure we are grateful for your truthful renditions of what you have been through. I always think to myself if some of my stories I am being selfish with. While I was never a heavy, there are definitly some behind the scenes things I could get down with.

Maybe someday soon. They would reveal too much about me, and I believe more and more that people are watching this site with various intent.

I look forward to further posts by you and the stories.

P.S. - Could you clarify what was meant by caught red handed? Did they actually catch him molesting another young boy? After all that it just seems odd.

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit