True Stories from the Tower - Part 1 "From Anointed to Pedophile to Bethelite"

by BluePill2 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Etude
    Etude

BluePill2:

I'm very saddened by but not shocked at your story. Each similar story bears its own pain. The thing is, I've seen some and heard more of equally bad experiences that I feel a bit blasé and unsurprised about such happenings (of course, not about the victims). I can still feel anger about those happenings but that's a hard thing to live with for any extended time. I don’t want to be angry all the time. I don't know what it will take to shock me about the JW organization. Nevertheless, I think it should all be heard. Please continue to tell it like you saw it. It's not just cathartic for you but also for the rest of us.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Way to go. Making this public. Very believable .

• pearlsister
    pearlsister

Blue Pil2 :

wow !! what a story !!! Thank you for sharing with all of us. I love the way you wrote it !!!

Looking forward for another installment... only when you are ready, of course..

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

You are all lovely people. I was a bit scared to come out and how this would be received.

I just got a PM from one of you that - BINGO - knows who I am. That person showed an incredible loving spirit when I was at Bethel and losing my mind. He was already one of the old timers at this board and went way and beyond to help me. I will never forget dear and true friend (you know who I mean, just sent you a PM back).

Wow. This actually does feel good!

Good night everybody. Time to shut off this machine. I will be scribbling some notes about the next installment...don't know where to start, there is so much going on in my mind. Thank you all!!!

• LivingTheDream
    LivingTheDream

BluePill2

I cannot WAIT for "True Stories from the Tower - Part 2"....

Awesome job my friend.

Brock Talon

• belbab
    belbab

Blue's post proves THAT TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION.

No one could have invented this story of three young boys being molested and the perpretator absolved from proscecution by putting him at the Bethel gates to guard the premises.

If he was truly a witness that proclaimed the loving kindness of a Supreme being, he would have volunteered to pull his pants down on his own volition and exonerate the boys.

The Book says, ie. the New World Translation, in Malachi 3:5 where the One Who Causes What Is states that "I will become a speedy witness against ........those acting fraudulently with the fatherless boy(s) . Those boys were placed in the perps domain because they were in need , fatherless, as explained by BuePill 2.

So they place the bugger (ie Sodomizer) at their front gates to guard the premises. Later they remove all correspondence about the affair to the branch office in Mexico. Mexico, watch out, you have a hot potatoe on your hands. You may get burnt!

Some one may muster up the courage to speak out and be a "quick witness" and expose the sordid affair.

Keep on truckin, Blue Boy too, keep hauling out the garbage.

belbab.

• orangefatcat1951
    orangefatcat1951

Dear Friend, my heart literally busted when I read this on face book last night, it send down my spine the hatred I have always held deep down in the recesses of my mind and heard while I was part ot this cult. I share your pains and sorrow the gut wrenching horrors that plague your mind because of what happened to you while you were in Bethel.

It prompted me to come back here after being away for a few years, I joined this group when it was JWD and that was 11 years ago, I am already a member here under the name of orangefatcat and have over 3500 postings and threads. I wasn't able to recall my password and my previous email server i no longer use so unfortunately I had to re register. But I am under the members list.

I found this group to be so very helpful during those early years so much support and kindness. I am sure you are finding it to be the same. Oh you might find someone who wants to be contrary or arguementative but just let go and ignore them they only need their ego's fed.

I do hope that you are taking care of yourself and your own mental health, because the mind games of the WTS can be damaging. Brainwashing they have down to a fine science. I went through many years of therapy and with no regrets to find a place of stability and peace once again. It is not an easy road to come back to if you were raised a JW, thank God I was not my parents converted when I was thirteen and I was not happy one damn bit as I was in the Anglican faith and quite happy and on the verge of confirmation when my non religous parents all of a sudden found religion as a crutch to their coming off of their addictions. So they dragged me in and my sisters with them, the younger ones don't remember the horror I endured, but thanks to my beloved Grandma who was the even keel and most loving and caring person in the world I had to hold on to some hope. But it took 38 years to break free and she had already passed on. I returned to my Anglican Roots and became baptized and confirmed and I know my Grandma watched over me that day as I took these steps and vows.

I never ever for one second looked back with any regret, I knew I would loose my family and friends, but just four years ago the baby of the family did something that blew me away and I knew God had finally heard my prayers. She too walked away from the organization, her family for the sake of survival and i know she too paid the heaviest price as we all do. We are very close as we always were accept for the 14 years she couldn' t talk to me. We never missed a beat when my loving Aunt told me my sister was out of the witnesses and left her husband just a few days short of Christamas it was the best Christmas gift ever.. We joyfully celebrated our very first Christmas together last year. It was wonderful. Oh she still has hang ups and guilt and I told her it will take time. I know its not easy as so many of us can attest to.. Including yourself.. living the horrors of what you witnessed and trying to put some sort of semblance to it all is really all to difficult at times. It will pass. The WTS will never ever change its spots. It is a part of this deception of what they claim other religions are.

Dearest friend know this that for all the suffering you have endured, in the end you will be the stronger for it. You will forge onward with your life and find happiness and contentment. As you said you don't have to go on tv or the media or write a book it isn't that important at all. Verbally telling your story is enough for many. As you stated this was not the worse story you told, I can't imagine what could be worse than what you said already. But in this world I guess nothng should surprise us anymore.

I do hope that you can stop hearing the sounds in your mind and let your mind be a peace. Perhaps some soft gentle music when this happens can ease that stress. I wish you well. And thank you for your courage in telling us this horrific event in your life. Peace dear friend Peace.

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

Hi BluePill2,

Every time I read posts like yours I feel more confident about my decision to leave the JW's. Thank you for taking the time to post!

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

orangefatcat1951: Wow! That was really nice of you to come back here to write on this thread and to console me with such kindness. I didn't knew that this was already on Facebook. As I've said, it isn't my intention to "be famous", matter of fact I don't want nothing to do with my past. I am trying to get as far away as possible from my past, but at the same time I am carrying it around - in my head. My girlfriend notices it that I have to get rid of stuff to move on with Life, otherwise it will destroy me - even physically.

I tried to talk with my former wife about this. We where together. She saw over the years how I came back from Bethel supper and bursted into tears, once I was back in the room, only us and cried nights long. She couldn't understand. It was confusing for her. I tried to tell her that we have to leave this place and she would cry, because of many dear friends (there are really good people among the Witnesses) and because of the shame going back - what would we tell the family that was so proud of us? Back in our home country we where "handed around" as "Stars". Every District Convention we visited arranged for interviews and even one local newspaper reported about us, because of our involvement during Hurricane Mitch. It broke my heart to see her suffer like this, so I carried on - being a shadow of my former self. The day we left Bethel, to go back I knew that our marriage was probably over.

Once back in our home country I tried to tell her more specific stories and events and what I found out during our 10+ years - I dind't even mentioned stuff from the Internet like UN scandal (I hadn't read about it at the time). One day she asked me directly if I didn't believe the Watchtower had the truth and I said: No. Definitely no. She threw up (literally)! Was for hours on the toilet and became sick. I spent the next 5 years trying to convince her of the contrary (and faded). At the end I was emotionally and mentally burned out and during our last year I was distant and apart - eventough our beautiful daughter was little and I loved to see her. That was another thing. For years we didn't even talk about children - Bethel first. Then to the end, as I was fading and the marriage was going through the motions she suddenly had this urgency to get pregnant. I wanted to have children - YEARS AGO. Now I was dead on the inside and plagued with a million demons and bitterness for the injustices that I had seen for years and years.

I started seeing another girl (worldly) and it all just started with talking. I found someone that actually heard what I had to tell. We spent hours on the phone and talking to each other. I was still married and that was one of my great mistakes, it hurts me that I hurted my wife. I am just a human and felt lonely and broken.

Our breakup was messy (and still is). I haven't seen my baby daughter for 2 years now. Have one grainy picture of her. My fault? I feel so. I daily feel the heaviness of my decisions. The decision to disfellowship myself, the decision to start a new relationship, the decision of going to Bethel 17 years ago, the decision of getting baptized...

Many have written lovely PM. I will answer them - especially Andersons as they helped me alot in the past. Also Belbab, a dear and close friend that was there when I most needed it. Thank you!!!!! Thank you!!!! I wish I could do something for you.

I will write more, but understand that I need to be in the "right" mental mood (maybe it is called: pissed ) and have to be careful about what I will write next and how to put it on digital paper without hurting innocents. We are touching sensitive topics here. But I will. Give me please some time.

Belbab: Yes, reality is way stranger than fiction. There where things going on that I couldn't believe myself - if I didn't had to live them. I must say that most "inner circle" Bethelites considered that nobody would believe us if we one day told the truth. Strange, isn't it?

• jemba
    jemba

Blue that was an amazing piece of writing. I hope it was as much of a relief to write as it was riveting to read.

Thankyou for choosing to share it with us. Hopefully it will help others write their own stories of their time in the borg.

Oh and I share the disgust yet lack of shock that many here feel about what this cult is up to behind closed doors.

Filthy scum that has taken our families!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit