How men become homosexuals...

by Calebs Airplane 69 Replies latest jw experiences

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I am guessing that Herd's anal sex talk was between 1983 and 1985. I was 10-12. Maybe I had heard somthing at school, but nothing that made a lasting impression. Brother Herd really knew how to ram the point home....

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Nice,

Now I get gay dating sites banner adds on the right....

• Comatose
    Comatose

This topic just got even more awesome. lol

• steve2
    steve2

My lovely JW mother who is now deceased told me mothers almost always know when their sons are " homosexual" because their bedrooms are always neat and tidy and clothes immaculate - so I obviously must not be one. She continued to love me and our contact continued uninterrupted even after my being disfellowshipped (I hasten to add for apostasy not immorality) but she would always take me aside and quip, "You'd be better off finding a nice girl and getting married." I did feel like saying, "Okay Mom,I'll make that my goal, but on condition I can do the dirty deed with the occasional man." God knows the world is full of men who do that.

• clarity
    clarity

Don't doubt that a young person never heard about it,

I first heard about it at a kh mtg ...I was 35!!!!!!!

hahahahhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhahaahahaaahahahh

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Don't associate too much with young men or else you might end up experimenting with homosexuality!!!

Don't associate too much with young women (unchaperoned) or else you'll end up giving in to heterosexual urges!!!

No wonder Bethel was such a f**ked-up place.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I have some questions. Can you really be a bi-sexual or asexual person? Also, what if you are born as a female persona in a male body? If you marry a woman, then you would be committing homosexuality, even though as a JW you could give a DC talk and be an Elder! What if you like women? That would make you a lesbian. What happens at the big A???

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I think when you masturbate, you only are gay if you stop on an odd number. So just do it twise and you are back to straight.

Everyone knows that.

• krejames
    krejames

LOL @ Problem Addict hehe

@HeartofABoy well I might as well be honest about being a raging homo, hehe - though not quite as raging as I used to be. (I do want to see Behind the Candelabra btw I've heard it's good)

@Steve2 - had to laugh at what your mum said about tidy bedrooms. Mine was an absolute pig stye!

Great thread btw - enjoyed reading all the comments

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

I knew a fair few sisters who seemed to be obsessed with the subject of homosexuality. I wonder why that was so?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit