A new start? Watchtower renaming at HQ Columbia Heights

by Gorbatchov 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Friends,

Who was in any doubt that our JW believe is a marketing model, see this pictures of the still existing HQ of JW at Columbia Heights.

Earlier comments on JWN that something is going to change in the organisation, these comments are true.

In a few years we will not talk about the Watchtower Society, we wil talk about JW.ORG

I think the current leadership will make a transfer to a new start. No more old Watchtower related problems about years, presidents, scandals.

A new begin: the organization JW.ORG

Without me of course.

Gorby

• besty
  • ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

"This means everlasting life, their coming to know you [only through JW.ORG]..."

• zeb
    zeb

And all that is needed is a nimble graffitiest with a brush to do a big "B".

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

And the transformation to blatant worship of the JW organization is almost complete.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Doubt it. For one thing they have nothing to hide or distance themselves from. Even if there was some unflattering piece of history that they no longer wanted to be associated with, do you really think in this day and age of media and the Internet, they would be capable of doing so? I just did a JW.Org search and within the first two pages of results there were as many apostate links as there were to the True Religion. No, by letting it be known where people can find reliable and trustworthy information about Jehovah's Witnesses, the organization is simply using another tool at their disposal. I'm sure they recognize Satan is going to do all he can to discredit them, and he'll have some success. However the brothers have to press on.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

stand for pure worship is the most disobedient Jehovah displeasing jw I have ever seen.

on a Sunday before the meeting they have:

1. Visited an apostate website showing thief favor for eating from the table of demons

2. Speaking and holding conversations with disfellowshipped ones

all of this on a Sunday before meeting. How can you bear to go into a kingdom hall today after committing sins that require judicial action.

if you do not openly confess these actions today you have no chance to have a clean conscience before jehovah

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

I was counseled for making an online purchase when many thought the Internet was wrong. Things have changed.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Good points CONFUSED. It is amazing how people rationalize away their actions.

When mentally "in" I wouldn't have DREAMED of visiting a site like this!

Not sure if STFU believes his own bullshit.

Anyway, carry on!

BTW their tech-inspired jw.org "look" is actually quite visually appealing. . .

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

I realize this won't be popular, but I enjoy reading the thoughts of a true servant of Jehovah's organization. I appreciate your input, SFPW.

My only gripe with you, is your refusal to answer questions. I have so many, and no honest JW will acknowledge or respond from the bible.

The reinvention of the WTS will be a great move for the society. We will see more JW's online, and they can begin preaching to every corner of the World Wide Web! Marvelous idea.

More JW's surfing the Internet on their iPads... I think it is brilliant! They can dispense spiritual food to the deserving sheep, keep their documents up to date, and correct any errors, seamlessly. think of the trees (and lives) that will be saved!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit