Atheists know more about the bible!

by Comatose 157 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

do you know what the 32 questions were?

• tec
    tec

Yet you just said you are never called to do "messages"...

It is not a 'message'... it is a call to come, and the Spirit (Christ) and the bride (those who belong to Him), as well as those who hear... are supposed to say it.

Yes the survey is about the bible. The photo posted shows the different groups that know said bible best.

Okay, thanks. I have taken such tests before also. It does not refer to all atheists knowing more than all theists (or Christians), regarding what is written. Just averages.

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec

It says religious knowledge survey... not bible knowledge. Do you have a link? (though it doesn't matter... i think that surveys are done on bible knowledge also, yielding roughly the same results)

Peace,

tammy

• zound
    zound

My question remains - why do you not want to test through the simple number experiment if this "Voice" is of supernatural origin (if it gets the number right) or not of supernatural origin?

• tec
    tec

I answerd your question, love. I don't have anything to add to that.

peace,

tammy

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

zound the number is 1975

• Comatose
    Comatose

please don't ever quote the verse about the spirit and the bride again. Thank you. I just see these weird pictures from the revelation book. Plus you're just a person, and it's creepy having a message on behalf of Jesus. :)

• zound
    zound

I'm assuming this is the answer you refer to:

I think you may have answerd your own question as to why my answer is no. How are you going to know by the result of that experiment... if it come from Christ... or some other spirit? I do test the inspired expressions... that others share... that I hear if I am in doubt as to recognizing my Lord... but it is the content of what is being shared that is tested.

To which I changed the experiment to identify a supernatural source or not - as opposed to identifying if it is from christ or not.

But I get it. You're off the hook. I'm done with engaging with you, you are disengenous and intellectually dishonest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit