Atheists know more about the bible!

by Comatose 157 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec

I thought you just finished telling people to stop feeding the 'troll' Cofty, and here you are... continuing, and you are off-topic yourself, lol. People can read the entire threads and decide for themselves. Thanks for the links though, as the call to come and the invitation in the thread I posted, and others have posted is still true.

Peace,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

Yes Tammy as usual you trash an intersting tread with your conceited bullshit and then when somebody objects you tell them they are off topic.

• tec
    tec

Coma?

Your religious survey... is that about the bible, or religions from anything? Because i have seen tests/surveys from both categories before, so I am curious as to which one your survey relates to? Some of them are about other religions and their holy books/teachings as well.

Peace,

tammy

• zound
    zound

Tammy, you didn't agree yet to the experiment to find whether your voices are supernatural or not...

• tec
    tec

I gave you my answer... and I don't hear supernatural voices. So I can answer your experiment on that here and now.

If you, however, want to know something specific from my Lord... then YOU... can ask Him. That IS how it works. I can share what He has given me to understand, and sometimes also to share with those of the Body, and those who are seeking Him. But I have never been called to do 'messages'... especially not messages in the form of a test to see if he is real or not.

Again, you may take this as you will.

Peace and love to you,

tammy

• Twitch
    Twitch

The bible is just a collection of ancient beliefs and customs with some ancient bits of wisdom thrown in here and there, but also some inaccuracy, impossbilities and some downright nasty shite. Word of god? According to some, but not the only.

The path to enlightenment and peace has not been found exclusively by it's adherents alone. All religions have the same ultimate goal and beliefs all look for the same answers. Proof of this exists all around and is undeniable; there is more than one spiritual path. Realizing this is the first step in my opinion.

In fact, if the philisophical idea of god is indeed sublime and universal, it exists within all those who seek and the path by which one travels doesn't matter, since the goal is the same. For instance, is the catholic's experience and belief any less credible or real on a personal level than a protestant, or an evangelical or perhaps even a charismatic? What about the hindu, buddhist or muslim? How can one believer say that other beliefs about god are wrong?

The fact is there have been and continue to be ideas and beliefs about the ultimate questions that are as varied and diverse as there are people. Interpretation and subjective experience has and continues to rule the nature of beliefs and worldview. No conclusive, absolute message that is universally agreed upon has ever been received. Fact.

• zound
    zound

The very link that Cofty posted of you repeating your guru's message:

I have tried to share as He has given me to share whenever He gives me something to share. Lately during some of the more recent debates, and after my posts, He has been asking me, "Is that all you have to say, child? Do you have nothing more to add? Is your purpose here only to defeat arguments against me and my Father? Where is your love for those you argue with who may also be seeking Truth?"

I DO have something to add.... blablablabla

Yet you just said you are never called to do "messages"...

You DID NOT answer my question. I asked to do the experiment to ascertain if this "voice" is of a supernatural origin. Even though you sometimes say this "voice" appears to be almost word for word (see above) and sometimes you argue it is some other strange "voice but not a voice".

My quetion remains - why do you not want to test through the simple number experiment if this "Voice" is of supernatural origin (if it gets the number right) or not of supernatural origin.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Yes the survey is about the bible. The photo posted shows the different groups that know said bible best.

• Comatose
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i think i lost a few brain cells catching up on this thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit