Atheists know more about the bible!

by Comatose 157 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zound
    zound

Yes I saw that thread. That's why I'm applying it to Tammy.

I'm awaiting her response as to why she is refusing to test christ's 'voice'.

• zound
    zound

"Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired expression, but test the inspired expressions to see whether they originate with God, " 1Jo4:1

• Comatose
    Comatose

"My LORD refused to allow himself to be put to the test by the DEVIL. I follow HIS example and would not throw my 'pearls before swine'."

tec

• zound
    zound

He's not being tested by the devil - think of it more like Thomas, who asked for proof - and.... christ gave him proof.

• bohm
    bohm

Unstopable: a painting was painted by a painter therefore the earth haD to.. Oh wait therefore the solar system had to.. Oh wait therefore the atoms and matter had to... Oh wait. I got it now: therefore the big bang state of the early universe had to come around by a superintelligence, theres just no other way, and you can take that claim to the bank as 100% certain, at least untill it gets resolved..

• zound
    zound

Tammy said it isn't neccessary to read about Jesus through the bible to know him - so does that make anything written about him of lesser impact... optional?

• cofty
    cofty

your ignorance is not about your head knowlegde and experiance in church and bible. but in a higher power

That is what christians always tell themsleves when faced with ex-christians. JWs and Mormons do the same.

Tell me what you think I was missing unstop.

• bohm
    bohm

Zound: oh, sorry. You wont get a reasonable answer to your question, people have been asking that for years.

• tec
    tec

"Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired expression, but test the inspired expressions to see whether they originate with God, " 1Jo4:1

I think you may have answerd your own question as to why my answer is no. How are you going to know by the result of that experiment... if it come from Christ... or some other spirit? I do test the inspired expressions... that others share... that I hear if I am in doubt as to recognizing my Lord... but it is the content of what is being shared that is tested.

Against Christ and what he says (as the Spirit)

Against love.

Against what is written (beginning with what is written from Christ)

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec

What happened to aguests website? It seems like people are coming back..

Is there any reason why people cannot post on two sites?

Peace,

tammy (out for a bit now, see ya's!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit