I hate being ugly!

by Space Madness 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Rufus T. Firefly
    Rufus T. Firefly

Create something of beauty. Something that is completely your own. Then others will be able to see your inner beauty.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Is you have an extraordinary face, use it to your advantage. The more average someone is, the more "beautiful" they are often considered.

Stop being so worried about how YOU look, but start focusing on the people around you... not their appearance, but who they are. Everyone feels self-conscious and it is normal for you to feel uncomfortable around others, especially if you're different.

If you're not a funny guy, figure out what personality traits you have that women appreciate. Take an interest in them. Listen to them.

People may not be attracted to you, because you are acting too aloof. Don't wait for someone to approach you. Instead, approach them and ask them a question about themselves. Listen to their answer, and ask a question about their answer. This conversation skill takes practice, but once it is developed, you can become a woman's best asset... every woman wants a true ally.

Sometimes you see the most beautiful woman on the arm of a really ugly guy. Don't accept the label "ugly." EXTRA-ordinary beats "ordinary" any day of the week. Most pretty boys are jerks, in my experience. My favorite actors are Crispin Glover, Christopher Walken and that other ugly guy. Haha. I hate Brad Pitt. I even had a dream about meeting him once, and he was a JERK. Hahaha... but maybe because I used to be fat, so I know what it's like to be ugly and invisible.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

> Women pay me absolutely no attention when I'm in public.

well, at least people don't stop and stare.

• bemused
    bemused

I don't know if J Hofer's comment was tongue in cheek, but either way I agree with him. If you were truly hideous people would stare.

You've had lots of good advice. My two top tips would be to exercise (swimming is great for both fitness and physique) and to go to ballroom dance classes (you will definitely make contact with women).

• wasblind
    wasblind

Beauty comes from within.

Ask JAY-Z. He's married to Beyonce

She didn't marry him for money. She has her own

And we all know he ain't cute

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

bemused, i've never ever said anything without tongue in cheek ;)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I hate being so dam Cute!..

................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

A terrible burden to bear, hey, OUTLAW?

• snare&racket
  • Wide Awake!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit