I hate being ugly!

by Space Madness 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Space Madness
    Space Madness

I finally came to the realization that I am ugly. I'm 28 years old and never had a girlfriend. Women pay me absolutely no attention when I'm in public. This explain why people always treated me so badly and why I never had friends. Nobody wants to have an ugly friend, it reflects poorly on them. My own mom called me ugly when I was 17. I'm not really complaining because I've turned to drugs to fill the void but being ugly does make life Very difficult.

• biometrics
    biometrics

You're only ugly if you think you're ugly.

Look at Danny DeVito!

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

woah padner. beauty is in the eye of the beer holder... i mean beholder. i have a thing for educated nerd girls. the thicker the glasses the better. if you happen to be so fugly that no one will give you the time of day, make up for it with some character. develop a sense of humor. people WILL dig you for who you are. sometimes we are our own worst enemies. and if you are right and you are a ogre, which i am, try 3 sets of 20 pushups per day. within a month the strange will be all over you.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

good call bio. danny is the shit.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

It's not ALL about looks, it's about many, many different things. But one thing that helps is CONFIDENCE. Women look for guys who are confident.

If you feel you are not good looking, then you will not be confident right?

But let's assume for a microsecond that you were not gifted in the looks department. There are MANY things you can do to change that. For example, eating well and going to the gym can help you lose weight and perhaps have a healthier and better looking body... choice of clothes also help too. Look for clothes that make you look good!

If you have acne or a skin problem, you can go to a dermatologist...

And the list goes on...

There are soooo many things you can do to make yourself more atractive!

Also, like I said, it is not necessarily about the looks for women. A lot of the time it is personality too. Make yourself more attractive by knowing how to have great conversation. Learning how to dance will score many points with a lot of ladies... and going to the dance lessons will let you get to know people and get to gain more confidence!

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

if it helps, i have some broken teeth and a crooked nose. i dare you to try to make me feel inferior. i am an ugly bastard but i werx my strange charm.

• Space Madness
    Space Madness

LOL! You guys are funny. I actually don't feel so bad now. Thanks!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Men have an advantage I don't quite understand but it is true - if they dress and groom well, exude confidence and persist, there is no stopping them! Women love a man who is confident, assured, and persistent. Looks are the least of it.

• paranoia agent
    paranoia agent

We humans are shallow bunch, statistically good looking men end up with good looking women at the start, but later they opt for realistic personality financial purposes or a combination of this, but this is usually not the case. Don't be too concerned, physical appearance is only one aspect to being sexy, personality, people skills, money(let's be realistic here people) and general confidance counts.

My cousin is an expert in picking up which I hate because all he is interested in is just sex, all women fall for is crap and he isn't exactly good looking, he is though psychically active and an expert in martial arts. Is method is simple but might be hard for others because to him it to comes naturally, he makes them laught and shows genuine interest in them, he is not shy either, all relationships starts from friendship.

saying you are ugly is according to social standards today, back in the black and white days women with a bit of meat were considered the sexist, today it's tooth picks and skeletors with fake bits, in my opinion the standards today are too harsh. the think is you can lower your standards and improve any aspect psychologically and physically.

One more thing, call your mum a rusty wrinkly old cow when she is in her 60's.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Looks are not as important as you might think, especially for a man. The problem might not be your looks, but the way you feel about your looks. If you think you are ugly, you might be doing things that give people the impression you don't like yourself, or feel confident, and that is a huge turn off. And while it may give you less opportunities, it just means you have to work a little harder at it than better looking guys. I would imagine there are a lot of nice women out there who aren't so pretty either and would be happy to find a guy to love. Work at developing qualities that might make you a better catch. Takes some classes, develop an interest, join a group where you might meet people. Ask a friend what they think might be the problem, they might see something you don't. Make sure you dress and grooming are excellent, present yourself with confidence (fake it till you make it), you might be surprised.

It might take time to find the right one, but it's not impossible. But if you give up before you have even tried, it will be a self fulfilling prophecy.

And your mom is an idiot. I don't care how ugly my kid might be, I would never say that to my child.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit