Goodbye JWD/JWN (my last post)

by slimboyfat 406 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Hey Watchtower if more of your people apologize for their errors to people they have sinned against, more people will probably return to the flock.

• LucidChimp
    LucidChimp

I have no idea what your situation is or why you would consider returning - I am aware this lack of information makes my wishes or opinions on the matter invalid... but shit. I don't even know what to say.

I enjoyed your posts on here a great deal - I would be most pleased if they resumed at some point.

I wish you nowt but the best bro.

• suavojr
    suavojr

knowing how evil the WT is, I wouldn't be surprised that if SBF wants to go back and he was discovered as an apostate this might be just a way to prove his loyalty and go back to his family.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

This is an internet forum. I believe most people who post here are sincere, but there is such a thing as a very sincere whackdoodle. You can't take it all so seriously -- we can be quite friendly but there's a distance, too, because of the nature of the internet.

Having said that, I admit that if someone disses me on facebook, I'm likely to sulk for a while and threaten never to return.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Give all those in your congregation my love!!!!!I know they have changed the reason they DF me
    Jesus coming in 1914.... But He came to me in 1989...... At the BLUE MOUNTAIN!!!
    I still love all of em....They were just like me. MIND CONTRoL!!!!But I took it back

Love ya mate !!!!!!!

• LV101
    LV101

Say it isn't true - I will miss your posts but wish you the best.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I hope your life turns out well. If not, if the Brothers and Sisters turn on you, we will always welcome you back. Unconditionally.

Farewell, SlimBoy!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Slim,

Do you believe one needs an organization to receive Jehovah's forgiveness and approval?

The truth is this:

It's not what you can do that will make you right with Jehovah.

It is what His Son did for you 2000 years ago on Calvary.

You can't make what He did more beautiful.

• Flg8ter
    Flg8ter

I really don't fault anyone for going back. Most do it solely because it's all they know or knew. You will not see "converts" to the JW's leave and go back, only ones born in, or parents that converted while the kids were young. When it's all you know......the real world could be scary! Remember what we told about the world, SBF even said it, there is NOTHING outside of the "truth". When you are controled by a cult, escape can at best be scary, at worst impossible. For example, when a man is in prison for decades and released, how many of them re-offend, ON PURPOSE, just for the reason of going back to the only life they know, behind bars? There is no difference. I wish him well and hopes he finds the peace he's looking for.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

All the best, maybe the new grey bible suckered him in, now its easier to read the scots are loving it ! Ha ha

i liked SBF, he dared to seek information, sadly though he lived by a rule of his own making....any information that was not comforting to him, could Not be true. A perfect candidate for a WT mind.

Sometimes people relish in comfort and never notice the truth, some ignore truth for the pleasures of comfort, sometimes people simply choose comfort over truth.....

Whatever your reasons are, I am sorry for you mate, all the best.

Snare x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit