Goodbye JWD/JWN (my last post)

by slimboyfat 406 Replies latest jw friends

• TD
    TD

Lophophora williamsii

--A small gift for you, my friend.

• steve2
    steve2

SBF, you prefer the organization to me???

I'm offended.

I cannot take this any way but personally. As my Uncle Pelican used to say, "At least you had the decency to say 'Goodbye'. Now please close the door on the way out. Thank you".

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I don't know SBF for years as most of you do, but this seems rather strange, especially the language used. I wonder if he was writing it at gunpoint...

In any case, one must do what one must do. Perhaps Cofty pushed him back firmly into the believers pitch ...

I hope I haven't seen the last of SBF, here or otherwise. All the best to you, SBF!

Eden

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

SBF,

You will be missed. Hopefully the love you find there is as genuine as the love many of us have for you here.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm assuming the going back to Jehovah bit is a joke. But who knows? Weirder things have happened.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Asking Jehovah and the congregation forgiveness for what exactly? Did you commit grevious sins by engaging in honest open discussion?

Pathetic is a word that tumbles off my tongue.

I'm coming to realise that not only are the people in the org not real.. but those that have left it are just as fickle, weak and possibly fake as well.

Either in or out, none are real. Both classes will drop you in a heartbeat. So full of dung.

• cofty
    cofty

Is it being so jolly that keeps you going Dis-member?

• InChristAlone
    InChristAlone

Going back to Jehovah and going back to the organization are NOT one and the same. You have overlooked a great deal of information here if you believe that the organization equates to Jehovah. You can do one without the other.

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

Maybe SBF's account was hacked otherwise I hope this is a joke.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

InChristAlone

I was about to make a similar remark, until I noticed the word "congregation"... (congregation > organization)

Eden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit