by slimboyfat 406 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

steve2 said, "I like him and would welcome him back..."

Silly boy!

HE NEVER LEFT!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

All the great things in the world have been accomplished, discovered and invented by people with unusual minds. The crashing bores on this site can only pretend to understand such minds by parroting their ideas. SBF, if you go we will be left with these small minded, quote-repeating, fact-memorizing bores, who really believe they are thinking for themselves.

• Landy
    Landy

SBF - life doesn't necessarily have to have some higher 'purpose'. Maybe it just is. The constant search for a meaning to life can consume you and stop you having a life.

As for life's purpose, I'm on holiday at the moment and planning on having a nice meal out tonight. That's enough purpose for one day. :)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

not another flounce! how many has there been?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It has unfortunately been drawn to my attention that this place may be a nest of apostates.

No ! I think someone is suffering from form of dual personality disorder.

Or grandstanding themselves because they are insecure and lonely.

GOOD BYE SLIM

Will see you in a few months when your other personality returns

• DJS
    DJS

Thinking for himself, huh? The same SBF who apparently returned to the dubs a while back and recently became a Mormon? THAT SBF?

• cofty
    cofty
    The crashing bores on this site can only pretend to understand such minds by parroting their ideas. - Xant

Do you mean the SBF who parrots the nonsensical postmodern gibberish of Jacques Derrida and Michel Foucault?

• bohm
    bohm

Bye again! I hope it will be a "postmodern leave-for-good" and you will check in again later when things clear up ;-)

• stillin
    stillin

Anybody remember Andy Kaufman?

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Slim , my hyper-space friend, thank you for your posts, some of your comments were to the say the least sensational, but your point of view always fascinating. May I end my post by simply offering you my warmest " heartfelt" hope your future "if" away from the board is a happy one.

The Rebel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit