Goodbye JWD/JWN (my last post)

by slimboyfat 406 Replies latest jw friends

• stillin
    stillin

Lol at Cofty!

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Maybe he's coming back with a new account, new name...? After the things I've read from SBF I can hardly imagine he's going back to the WTS... He's probably p'ing his pants laughing about us...

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

Maybe he's pulling a stand for pure worship and posting a controversal post to get us in a freenzy.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Cofty.. not sure about you but I take this stuff kind of seriously. I'm not here to laugh and giggle but believe it or not to try to find and make some sense of all this madness.

I am begginig to see now that this is not the place for that.

Do not put your trust in mortal man. Maybe the time to quit is here now for me too but for altogether different reasons.

WEAK ASS FRUADSTERS ABOUND. FUA.

• cofty
    cofty

When it comes to the crunch each of us must make our own decision about the costs and benefits of freedom.

I am sure SBF is gone. I am sad for him.

• stillin
    stillin

Well, it does make one stop to think. And remember the comfort and self-assuredness. The close friends and the worldwide network of brothers-in-arms and fellow hopefuls... The kinship found among those who make their best effort to put slights and infractions from fellow believers in the past and look forward, not holding grudges. The openness, the honesty that is to be found among those who confess their mistakes and learn from each other's experience. The forward-moving sense of a developing spirituality and insight into the deeper things of the universe; the connection to God Himself.

at least, that was the idea. I hope slim boy finds it.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

slimboy-wishing you the very best.

• cofty
    cofty

Dis-member perhaps you have a point. Maybe everybody is a fraud apart from you. How likely do you think that is?

Get over yourself, we all paid a huge price for where we are now. Other people's decisions are not for you to judge.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

I don't judge anyone Cofty.. but after several thousand posts in an apostate forum when a person suddenly says: 'I said sorry to Jehovah' and bails back into the vomit that they have brutally savaged and shat on for who knows how long: - forgive me for having zero respect. Not a judgment but a simple observation.

My observations are also not for you to judge. Please apply your own medicine to yourself.

PS: the weak 'apart from you' stab just lets you down further.

• bohm
    bohm

Dis-Member:

I don't judge anyone Cofty.. but...

when a person suddenly bails back into the vomit that they have brutally savaged and shat on for who knows how long: - forgive me for having zero respect.

lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit