Goodbye JWD/JWN (my last post)

by slimboyfat 406 Replies latest jw friends

• scoobydont
    scoobydont

What if someone from Slim's congo was on to him and he decided to do something about it ?

I reckon this post was made to appease and shake off those on his tail.

Like a few other posters before me , on this thread, I think Slim is here in "parousia" and being ever so cautious, just in case...

Anyhow, sorry Slim, if you are offended by my conjecture. It's only because the spirit did reveal to me that , somehow, you have retained an eye on this thread !

• jemba
    jemba

How could his first post on this thread be number 8461. When hes only posted 8411 posts all up? Did he delete 50 posts later or something?

• Simon
    Simon

How could his first post on this thread be number 8461. When hes only posted 8411 posts all up? Did he delete 50 posts later or something?

The numbers someties get whacky but I've also purged some old removed topics which he may have commented on (mostly religious spam from nutters).

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

The best thing we can do for sbf is stop talking about whether he's still here or not. This thread should be closed, in my not-so-humble opinion.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He's probably enjoying the fact that people are still talking about him, which is well-deserved considering all that was happened lately. Leave it open, maybe he'll stop by in one form or another. Let's keep doors open, not close them.

• Simon
    Simon

The best thing we can do for sbf is stop talking about whether he's still here or not. This thread should be closed, in my not-so-humble opinion.

I think the fact that he started the topic means he'd be OK with people replying and of course would be capable of emailing and asking for it to be locked if he wanted it.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I just hope he is O.K. I know that he had big emotional things to deal with in his life, and I know from experience that the kind of things he had to deal with can take you to the brink.

SBF, if you can, let us know how you are, P.M me , or e-mail me, you have my addy.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Slimboy, ditto what Phizzy said!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Always enjoyed SBF's posts.

The "ending" was something out of a Peter Sellers movie. . .. . or something like that.. . . . .

. . . ."Aye, this was all just a red herring, that is all. . . .. . "

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Sorry I should offer some explanation. But can I point out I have actually been gone for two years. It's not like I was just messing around. It was for a reason.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit