Goodbye JWD/JWN (my last post)

by slimboyfat 406 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Welcome back! I was just missing you recently after reading old posts on some subject. I hope all is well for you. You are an interesting character.
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    I for one just for curiosity sake would love to hear what made you go back (if you did) and get back out again. I'm sure some might be thinking what you were and your experience would be good to share.
  • Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    Hi slimboyfat. I understand how you feel. I too went back. It is YOUR relationship with God that is MOST important. Your brother in Christ. TE
  • cofty
    cofty
    Your brother in Christ

I think your barking up the wrong tree

• Sabin
    Sabin

I don't know who the hell you are but hello & it is very nice to meet you.

• Earnest
    Earnest
    I agree with those who say no explanation is necessary or desired. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it. Your past contributions have been thoughtful, measured and scholarly and we need more of that. Welcome back.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    welcome back SBF, during the time you was gone was you watching their growth as the fastest religious group in the world?
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It has unfortunatley been drawn to my attention that this place may be a nest of apostates. (Let the reader use discernment) And that some people hide what they really are. I am no human apostate. It turns out for good this time. I wish all well, and that we may all prove what we really are (although I don't agree with the reality/appearance distinction, don't tell them that). Thank you Simon thank you all.

Adios

• sir82
    sir82

You've really got to work on this multiple personality thing.

See you in a few months.

• Saename
    Saename

I just read the first page and this one, page 19... I didn't want to go through all those posts.

So.. er.. I don't get it... Did you go back or not? Looking at your other posts, you seem to be as much of an apostate as all of us. You're still an apostate preaching the good news, are you not?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit