Stands For True Worship. I am turning myself in......

by DATA-DOG 83 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Flg8ter
    Flg8ter

Remember..........they are master manipulators. For example, like I said in a post last-night......if Catholics have a change in policy or beliefs, it's PROOF they don't have God's backing.....FALSE PROPHETS!! The "Society" has a change in policy or beliefs, it's proof they DO have God's backing....Nu Light!!! Then the fall back is, we don't have God's full "truth", we are still learning and we are the ONLY ones that are.........the light gets brighter. They really do all the bases covered.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Data, I have to apologize as this may have to wait till Sunday. I've got too much goin on. Have a good weekend.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

No rush Bro, or Sis...whatever the case may be.

Peace,

DD

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

In any arena of development "truth" development is a process. The process must build on former "truths" as valid. That is part of the reason why Einstein created a "truth" for splitting the atom that Isaac Newton could not achieve. Yet much of Einstein's development was aided by Newton, yet Newtonian error is what led to atomic "truth".

Bethel is not in such a process, they are like an "Einstein" who completely wipes out EVERYTHING Newton had to say, vaid or invalid. Bethel is in a final process of completely erasing all 1914-1950 JW "truth", in a way the mouth says one thing, while the hands of Bethel are on the jackhammer applied to the foundation.

It will not be long the only JW Bible "truth" people will have left, is chunks and fragments now with no foundational overall meaning. Bethel says one thing, but does another hidden in their implied logic. They are attempting to demolish all "truth" in the process. It has been applied in the "frog in boiling water" kind of subtle and masterfully gradual way of redirection. Now JW "frog" water is set to the boil of the final twist of the knob in now an abrupt fashion, because JWs can not escape the pot now. That is why JWs paying attention now have spinning heads.

The GB = FDS "new light" has far more going on in it's extended logic than meets the eye at first read. It will create a great wave of doubt eventually in all Christian meaning of "faithful" and "evil" in it's most intrinsic basic form since even the judgment of Jerusalem from 33-70 CE. It's what Bethel does not say that is the most damaging element of their "new" "truth".

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

DD... I have to tell you, I have had a stressful day.

To come home and read this thread... lol ... will keep me chuckling as I make dinner.

Brilliant.

Thank you for the laughs.

LoisLane

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I wait and watch for the man of lawlessness to reveal himself to the world. I truly believe that Jesus will give them enough rope to hang themselves with.

DD

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

He is right at Bethel "in the temple" for those really paying attention. He already has publicly shown himself as the pinnacle FDS above all others on earth, and plays God by judging himself as FDS even before a divine judgment of God and Christ actually makes the FDS designation.

It is all hidden in plain sight at Bethel. ALL of it now. Bethel is not just going to come out and say "hey y'all, WE are the evil slave!!!!", nor is the GB going to set a convention theme "hey everyone! WE are the man of lawlessness!".

They say it in other explicit, but hard to accept ways. e.g. UN NGO....

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Remember..........they are master manipulators. For example, like I said in a post last-night......if Catholics have a change in policy or beliefs, it's PROOF they don't have God's backing.....FALSE PROPHETS!! The "Society" has a change in policy or beliefs, it's proof they DO have God's backing....Nu Light!!! Then the fall back is, we don't have God's full "truth", we are still learning and we are the ONLY ones that are.........the light gets brighter. They really do all the bases covered.

And the perfect comeback to the Nu Light stuff is Hebrews 8:10, 11:

“‘For this is the covenant that I shall covenant with the house of Israel after those days,’ says Jehovah. ‘I will put my laws in their mind, and in their hearts I will write them. And I will become their God, and they will become my people.
    “‘And they will by no means teach each one his fellow citizen and each one his brother, saying: “Know Jehovah!” For they will all know me, from the least to the greatest of them.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The concept of the "Light getting brighter" comes from the verses in Proverbs that is talking about the righteous man and how his conscience gets honed throughout his life, so that his moral path becomes very clear to him, whereas early in his life he had to think about it more.

But there is no suggestion in that proverb that he ever walked the wrong path. So no excuse for discarding old teachings, once taught as truth, can be found in that Proverb. (Not that it has anything to do with undersatanding scripture anyway, just understanding how to lead a good life).

The expression "Present truth" has been much misused by the WT over the years. It comes from the KJV rendering in the letters of Peter. It is much better translated in modern versions, to give what the original manuscripts say, i.e the "truth that you have" or "the truth that is with you".

If memory serves, Westcott and Hort, who the WT supposedly follow closely, pointed that one out.(Certainly Vines Expository Dictionary does).

Even that expression then, "present truth", leaves no room for the concept that something can once have been truth and now is not, or for the concept that truth changes.

Truth does not change. Therefore all the teacdhings that the WT have discarded were what ?

Answers on a postcard please.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

"A new light of truth can never contradict a former truth. ‘New light’ never extinguishes older ‘light,’ but adds to it." - (WT, Feb. 1881, 3).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit