ELDERS STEPPING DOWN

by ADJUSTMENTS 71 Replies latest jw experiences

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Between two congregations that I know of four elders have stepped down in the last two months! There is something really going on in this mandmade organization! It's busting at the seams!

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

are you able to give us an idea as to where that is? or cong?

• sir82
    sir82

Stepped down or removed?

• hoser
    hoser

one of my wifes uncles quit as an elder about a year ago. He had just seen enough , and had enough. He was tired of dealing with the circuit overseers mind games and tired of dealing with the other elders at elder meetings.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

WOJ it's in the eastern united states I don't want to go into details because I am serving as an MS and making steps to leave quietly... Lol

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Well it's hard to find out if they stepped down or were deleted. In the older days they used to say a slightly different announcement but not any more.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Sir three I know of stepped down but one I'm not sure he still has responsibilities such as an attendant whatever that means...

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Ray that's true but three I know stepped down but the one I think he stepped down because he still comments and hasresponsibilities.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Check out this video on what's happening to elders by jwstruggle on YouTube it might explain a lot : http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=776UyRpno-Q

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

The Watchtower Titanic is going down. People are heading for the lifeboats. (exits)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit