Recording meeting

by Fading Begins 217 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pterist
    Pterist

@Fading Begins

Thank you, great job, I passed on high light to other JW sites.

John 17:3 is a Hugh Change for the better...relationship rather than Acedemic informationland or facts.

Foot note on the name "Jehovah" aka Tetragrammaton is also Hugh implying we can't limit God's Nature and Characther to a mere "correct pronunciation of a name or understanding of one facet of the supreme Deity.

Thank again

• 88JM
    88JM

"Loose conduct" is now "brazen conduct"

I could see that one coming. I know it's in the elders "Shepherd" book but I had doubts whether they would have the balls to stick it in the new bible. "Brazen" is quite a change of meaning...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Were you at the meeting 88JM?

• 88JM
    88JM
    Were you at the meeting 88JM?

Haha - hell no I wasn't thank goodness - I wasn't one of the "lucky" ones to get an invite, and I certainly wouldn't relish travelling 5-6 hours down to Livingstone just to hear this crap.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I heard they are repeating it tomorrow. What joy.

• Poztate
    Poztate

App will be available on Monday at all stores - Apples, Windows, Kindle etc.

Interesting. Can't they host it themselves ? or is this going to be a new revenue stream for them.

• 88JM
    88JM

Apple devices will usually only let you install apps from their own app store, unless you "jailbreak" your device to load unauthorized apps. (Windows Phone too I think) So they have to let Apple host it if they want people to use it. I presume it will be free to download though.

Android is pretty much the same with the Google Play store, though loading unauthorized apps is much simpler and is a only setting to enable it in the phone menu.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Awesome stuff guys, thanks...

• Poztate
    Poztate

88JM.... Thanks for the info. I should try to keep up with new technology

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Bingo Poz, definitly a new revenue stream!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit