Recording meeting

by Fading Begins 217 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

Pic or it didn't happen :P

This will be all over the internet before the 2nd session is even started.

• Fading Begins
    Fading Begins

Don't think there were any sealed envelopes - no mention of them during presentation.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Aposta... it's already ON the internet. *giggling*

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

In the introduction Pierce reportedly said, "There will be new light." The logical conclusion would be that the "new light" is that the NWT bibles that the sheeple brought to the Annual Meeting is now "old light"?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I wonder if the word "revised" will appear on the actual Bible. If so that will be in contrast to every other minor revision that had been done, in 1970, 1984 and so on. It would truly mark a new "edition".

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They are free? I'm shocked. Was there no begging for contributions?!

I did notice on JW.ORG that in a newer magazine they had a scripture speaking of Jesus. It said," blah, blah, blah, him [Jesus]." So does the new NWT have certain passages "clarified" with brackets now? Just think of the book of Revelation... geeze. I wondered at the time if the quotes were what we are to expect from now on.

Thanks, Fading Begins! I will be even more bored now, as there is nothing to look forward to! LOL!!

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

Fading Begins – You ROCK! Thanks so much for getting this up so fast!

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Uh,... anyone listening in on a phone has a great feed to be able to record this and share at a later time.

NJY

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"Printing staff tested different covers to come up with "witness and sister proof" covers."

What do they mean by "sister proof"? What have the sisters been doing with their Bibles that the brothers haven't, and how dow the printing staff go about testing for this?

• Fading Begins
    Fading Begins

Crazy - they are now singing "Sing, sing sing" - that was a song in one of our first songbooks that was done away with. Must have brought it back.

Brother Huckerbaum - when can cong request additional copies - receiving a letter with details.

Will other colours be available - no

Will it be in other languages - no only english

Will there be lg print release - yes in jan - exactly the same

What should I do with other NWT I have - can be distribute but advised to keep a personal copy for research.

Pocket size - yes - new year

Reference copy - yes will be on site with larger margins for notes.

Thank you for answering questions.

Great care society has taken to have durable bible. Follow example and handle carefully, keep it neat and clean.

We are sure you wall keep mindful of contributions needed for worldwide work.

There you have new compy of NWT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit