Recording meeting

by Fading Begins 217 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

Fading Begins, once again HUGE thanks for posting this. If you can upload the audio that would be fantastic. – Thanks!

• cofty
    cofty

Oubliette - that story is not found in any older manuscripts. It was tagged on at some point and is included as a footnote in most bibles.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I've been following this on my phone from the beginning (could read but not post). Now finally got access to laptop.

THANKYOU FADING BEGINS and the guy on Reddit!

I hope they've corrected Matt. 24:39 ("took no note") in addition to the mentioned John 17:3 ("taking in knowledge") - it's the same damn word. Glad they're ditching 'impale' at last.

They're keeping up their focus on the young - isolate them from 'the world' (read: all non-JWs) and ensure they're locked into the JW system.

The spoof scan of the nNWT was hilarious!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Many thanks FadingBegins - really made my weekend as I passed the info on to fellow Witnesses who never got an invite!! Boy, are they glad!! :)

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Yes please upload it .

The main reason to do it is the Borg doesnot want it out there

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

They actually said "don't associate with 'bum' Witnesses?" Did they say anything else to clarify the meaning of "bum" Witness?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Over 3 1/2 hours! Close to 4 hours! Talk about beating a dead horse!

I mean I thoughly enjoy reading God's word. But 4 hours about another of WT's publications with who knows how many changes/corrections over their previous edition!

Excellent work Fading Begins, excellent! Man you have some fast fingers. Talk about multi-tasking! WOW! Its' like you knew what was coming out of their mouth before they spoke.

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub

Thanks sooooo much FadingBegins... really appreciate it...

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Thank you, thank you! Very interesting. I do just want to comment on one tidbit that was said:

Paul did NOT mean to test the faith as in test the religion. We KNOW we have the true religion already

So there's no need to ask questions or do any of that pesky research stuff! No testing your religion! Unless, of course, you're Catholic or Baptist or Mormon or Hindu or Moslem or Jewish or Pentacostal or Wesleyan or Adventist...

• oppostate
    oppostate

Many thanks for all the work involved in dispensing this information

Congrats on being most faithful and discreet to the consternation of the GB ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit