What is your Totem Animal?

by Hyghlandyr 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Beck, I'd be happy to help you discover your totem animal and your power name as well.

My totem is the Falcon, and I can and do shape-shift into it when needed. I don't do it however for frivilous reasons; there must be some real and true reason it should take place; usually this has to do with a situation of spiritual danger or opportunity for someone else.

SOooo Beck, you wanna go through the ceremony and begin your personal path to self-realization and spiritual power? I'm at your beck and call.

Francois

• teejay
    teejay

I think knowing my totem animal is as important as knowing my zodiac sign.

To me, they each have the same amount of worth and usefulness.

• Scully
    Scully

I'm not sure what I am.

I'm drawn to owls, hawks, mountain lions and deer.

I'd like to learn more about totem animals though. Does anyone know where to start?

Love, Scully

• COMF
    COMF

Fox.

Ah, love! could you and I with Him conspire
    To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire,
    Would not we shatter it to bits--and then
    Re-mould it nearer to the heart's desire!

• teejay
    teejay

COMF,

“Woodland Encounter.” Love that painting, for many reasons.

Btw, in elementary school I learned that “Todd” is Olde English and means, “(a) fox.” I’ve always liked that.

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

I have it narrowed down to dog, dolphin or dragonfly.

No, I don't have a thing for the letter D, it just happened that way.

Shimmer

p.s. After I picked my top 3 I came back and saw the link to the quiz. I took it and guess what it said? o.k. you don't have to guess, I'll tell ya: Your totem animal is the DOLPHIN. If you're not already besotted with these lovable mammals, chances are you soon will be - especially when you realise just how much you have in common with them. Thanks to their guidance, you're daring (always plunging in at the deep end), kind and wise. You're not frightened of anyone or anything and know how to maintain a balance in all your relationships. You're a chatty and fascinating friend as long as you're not restricted in any way. As long as you're respected and understood, your life and relationships go swimmingly. In your lifetime, you're destined to teach people or help them with their problems.

That fits me to a T. I am most definately a dolphin. The only reason I fought that idea is because my ex-sister in law LOVES dolphins and has dolphin everything. But I got to thinking "Hey, she doesn't OWN that animal, that could be my totem animal if I want it to be, so I think it is. Yes, I am a dolphin!!"

• riz
    riz

mine is a rabbit.

• rodnico
    rodnico

This is really odd & disgusting, but mine is a cochroach. When I was exploring what creature I had an affinity to this is the only one. I have had a (toy) cochroach collection from the time I was 14. I keep my cochroaches in a really pretty gold box. A cochroach is a survivor, it can survive almost anything...I think trait is common amoung many of us here.

Nicole

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i'd say mine is a turtle. of course i've no basis for this but that's what i think!

• Gozz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit