Who is your favorite "Apostate"? Who helped you see the truth about "The Truth"?

by minimus 111 Replies latest jw friends

• Borges
    Borges

I have no favorite apostate, only some, who were a great help for me.

When I started to research about JW on the Internet I stumbled over Alan Feuerbachers articles about the flood. That was really an eyeopener for me, because when this story isn't true, all the other stuff can't be true either, because Jesus as much as other bible writers refer to the flood as fact.

Later I found jwfacts and I read the whole site without a pause. After that, there were no doubts left.

CoC came later, was a good read, but not to confirm my new found understanding that I was raised in a cult lived in a cult for almost 40 years.

Looking at this timeline of my awakening I owe Alan Feubacher and Paul Grundy the most.

• minimus
    minimus

The site helps us understand that you never know who or how you might help someone.

• minimus
    minimus

By the way, "James", who I said helped me out wasw jnow by "JT".

• Emery
    Emery

Favorite apostate: Ray Franz and Ron Frye. On JWN: King Solomon (who hasn't posted in ages) every post this guy made were huge truth bombs and I envy his knowledge. JWFacts and YouTube (Truth4jws, Brock- Context Ministries/Ex Gilead Missionary) helped me come to TTATT.

• TD
    TD
    By the way, "James", who I said helped me out wasw jnow by "JT".

I miss JT. His insights were priceless.

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, JT said things in nsuch a way that you couldn't help but get the point.

He was never offensive and always right!

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

I was searching (via google) for a kingdom ministry...was just curious if they were posted ahead of time...I then saw a posting by Atlantis...and the rest was history!

I'll be forever grateful to Atlantis!

Kool Jo

• man oh man
    man oh man

I am thankful to all that have been mentioned here so far and would like to give a shout out and thanks also to Jwstruggle.com and Ray publisher. He is always working hard helping others.

• Over%forme
    Over%forme

Have to say my Son is my favorite.

Tried to get him back in but it backfired.

• TD
    TD
    Tried to get him back in but it backfired.

--Would love to hear that story

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit