Aust. Election in 1 week - A review of Kevin Rudd, PM

by fulltimestudent 197 Replies latest social current

• mP
    mP

brinjen:

Bloody hell. All those people are risking their lives because they're hungry for money eh? That sounds logical? Really?

mP:

So why dont they stay in Indonesia or Malaysia or any of the other countries they pass thru ? If you came from A then Indonesia must be a paradise. What is more its Muslim.

They went that bit harder because KR made it damn easy. They get a house, pensions and lot sof freebies. I dont blame them for trying but all im saying is be honest about it.

• brinjen
    brinjen

The Children Overboard lies are relevant as it shows just how much of a political ploy refugees are used for. People ate up the story then, only to find the whole thing debunked just weeks after the election.

Again you tell untruths. The refugees arriving by plane, have been processed and recognised as refugees prior to arrival.

Incorrect.

http://www.news.com.au/national-news/asylum-seekers-arrive-by-plane-not-boat/story-e6frfkvr-1225790981775

• barry
    barry

people come to Australia by plane and then overstay their visa and then claim refugee status.

The reason boat people come here by boat is because many have false passports or no documents so they can be more successful in their refugee claim.

See the video transcript by Jeffro on the previous page.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

mP:

I bet your SriLankan , and thats why you focus on Sl and cant be bothered to mention Afhganistan.
    You didnt formally deny it. Its very strange you never address why Afghans come after 2009 and never before. Tehre must be a personal connection there.

Your paranoid assumptions are bordering on psychotic. I'm not wasting any more time on you. Do your own damn research.

• mP
    mP

Jeffro:

Do your own damn research.

mP:

Your the one making the claims, its for you to present them.

its tough being a liar, when challenged.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Barry, I've already seen the video transcript. It does not support your theory.

• mP
    mP

brinjen;

When they arrived they werent refugees, their claim comes afterwards once they are in.

The system exists, and they are playing it which is their privielge.

http://www.news.com.au/national-news/asylum-seekers-arrive-by-plane-not-boat/story-e6frfkvr-1225790981775

Exact plane-people figures for 2009 are not yet available, but an Immigration Department spokesman said the figure was likely to have increased at a similar rate to that of boat arrivals, which grew from 161 to 1799 since last year, in response to increased pressures within the region, including the end of civil war in Sri Lanka, which has seen many ethnic Tamils fleeing persecution.

An analysis by The Sunday Telegraph of immigration records shows that Sri Lankans represented more than 28 per cent of "plane people" who successfully applied for protection visas in 2007-08, followed by Chinese (26 per cent), Iraqis (14 per cent) and Pakistanis (7.6 per cent). Of the plane people found to be non-genuine refugees, many are Indonesian, Malaysian, Indian and Chinese.

mP:
    Shows again that SL are working the system. They are taking advantage of the failing of KR in 2009. Im not judging anyone just stating the facts.

• barry
    barry

In all of this we are missing something. What about people in great distress that don't have $10,000 to pay a people smuggler. $10,000 is a lot of money in a poor country and very few people could pay that much. Let me ask you all what is the annual income in Afganistan? Do you know its only $100 per year and how many years would it take for the average person to save that much if they were to save 100% of their income.

The real refugees are in camps and will never get out of them we are all being deceived because the government any government doesn't want them. The refugees in the camps are less educated and with no skills would be more of a burden to our community so even the false refugees we are accepting now is a better deal for our community so the government thinks. As long as we accept people anyone we are fullfilling our deal with the world community while the real refugees linger in camps as I said they don't have money to pay to get to australia they don't have money to fly to Indoneasia or money to pay to someone with a speedboat to put them on an asylum seeker boat that has got almost all the way to xmas island.

• brinjen
    brinjen

mP... you are clearly not even reading properly what you are quoting at me. I'm done here also.

• barry
    barry

As a taxpayer I would much rather see my money spent on real refugees than people comming here as refugees in name only. It will be more costly for us all but overall we will get a better group of people that havent lied about their true status.

according to Ayan Hirsi Ali 99% of middle east people lie about their statis when entering Europe by claiming they have been persecuted in their country.

Ayan was a mulim asylum seeker who lied to get citizenship in Holland and became an elected politician in the dutch parliment. She worked extensively with Muslim people and wrote 2 books Infidel and Nomad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit