Aust. Election in 1 week - A review of Kevin Rudd, PM

by fulltimestudent 197 Replies latest social current

• mP
    mP

Jeffro:

I bet your SriLankan , and thats why you focus on Sl and cant be bothered to mention Afhganistan.

You want everyone to feel sorry for you, and you simply cant admit the truth, that you took advantage of Kevin.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

mP:

I bet your SriLankan

Yeah, that must be it.

Moron.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Bloody hell. All those people are risking their lives because they're hungry for money eh? That sounds logical? Really?

• barry
    barry

Brinjen, If you were to watch some of the youtube videos that is exactly the reason they do it. Its not logical for us I admit Barry

• brinjen
    brinjen

It's not logical for anyone. I've seen the Youtube clips and as Jeffro already said... a couple of people don't speak for everyone. You said you wouldn't do it... neither would I. Why not arrive on a plane and claim asylum that way? And yes, it does happen. What makes anyone think that someone would hop on an overcrowded boat like that purely for a cushier lifestyle just because they come from a particular country? Why risk your life unless it was absoutely necessary?

Remember the Children Overboard lies?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

brinjen:

Why not arrive on a plane and claim asylum that way? And yes, it does happen.

By far the majority of asylum seekers arrive in Australia by plane. 'Boat people' are highly politicised, but represent a very small proportion of refugees entering Australia.

• brinjen
    brinjen

My point exactly Jeffro.

• mP
    mP

brinjen:

Remember the Children Overboard lies?

mP:

How exactly does that relate to KR policy change being effective or not ?

• mP
    mP

Jeffro:

brinjen:

Why not arrive on a plane and claim asylum that way? And yes, it does happen.

By far the majority of asylum seekers arrive in Australia by plane. 'Boat people' are highly politicised, but represent a very small proportion of refugees entering Australia.

mP:

Again you tell untruths. The refugees arriving by plane, have been processed and recognised as refugees prior to arrival. The boat people have not made these applications before hand and are not refugees in the eyes of hte government, but unwelcomed guests without a visa, which is why they need processing. The refugees coming by plane dont get shipped for processing. You know theres a difference in their status according to the government, and yet you completely skip that.

The big difference is one respects the Queens laws, the other has no respect for them at all, and wish to skip the queue. If they feared their lives they could have stopped at any of the other countries along the way, but they wanted the best so they make a trip to au.

You cant get on a plane without a visa and end up in australia. While there may be occassional exceptions that basically true.

• mP
    mP

Jeffro:

mP:

I bet your SriLankan

Yeah, that must be it.

Moron.

mP:
    You didnt formally deny it. Its very strange you never address why Afghans come after 2009 and never before. Tehre must be a personal connection there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit