hi everybody..

by americanboy 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry, English only ... not because we don't welcome diversity but because of the practicalities of moderating / managing posts that we can't understand.

Although Google Translation in Chrome is pretty good now !

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

"Noted. I only wrote in Italian to avoid loosing over translation an important message, seeing the OP's English is not perfect and already some things were misunderstood."

I understand no hard feelings I hope.

• Skbj
    Skbj

@Truth - of course not :) TBH I don't think I've ever even read the rules because English has become my main language anyway. Writing the above in Italian was a mission and a half lol.

@ Simon. Eh...it still sucks but Google translate/chrome makes me laugh. It's like reading off the script of one of those old westerns with cowboys and indians and how they made indians speak with broken english.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

JWs organization don't insult nobody

I have to disagree. The Watchtower is constantly discussing how billions of people will die at Armageddon, and how evil the world is.

yes jesus is the way...and jWs is the only organization that recognizes this

Was that a joke? There are billions of Christians in the world that recognise Jesus as the way. Many Christian religions have stricter morals than JWs, if that is the standard you are judging by. In fact, the Watchtower demotes the role of Jesus when compared to other religions.

It seems from your comments that you have been raised as a JW, with very little knowledge about what other people think or believe. Religion is a product of where a person is born, so think about the logic of your belief that you happen to belong to the only true religion, simply as a fortune of where you were born. You would do well to study the origins of religion and of the Watchtower Society, and not through just the one sided presentations in the Watchtower, but from a variety of sources.

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

insot4- that's portuguese...

• jhine
    jhine

Americanboy , I have never been a JW but Jesus is CENTRAL to my life , which as JWfacts points out is not the case for JWs , Jesus is demoted by Watchtower teachings .When I read the Bible , especially the New Testament Jesus is given the most important place in salvation . Please do not feel that you personally are being attacked on this forum .We all give our own thoughts and experiences and can all learn from each other .

• americanboy
    americanboy

Sbkj,ti rendi conto che un articolo di giornale lascia il tempo che trova? è una fonte umana che puo essere modificata a piacere per screditare chiunque o qualunque cosa...ogni cosa di natura umana è inaffidabile,e tu riponi in un articolo di giornale tanta fiducia?

dimmi,per il tuo futuro hai ancora le speranze che ti riservava la verità? perchè se è cosi ,come puoi conciliare il fatto che dio attraverso la bibbia comanda di non abbandonare la comune adunanza,portare ad altri la verità come è stata portata a noi,e il tuo condurre la vita al di fuori dell organizzazione?in cosa speri per il tuo futuro se la tua vita di ora è priva delle cose fondamentali che rendono un servitore di dio tale?pensi forse che dio sia solo buono e che darà a tutti indistintamente le stesse benedizioni?

tu parli di regole ,preghiera,studio,servizio.....ma tutta la vita è fatta di regole,in canada per esempio so che lo stato,chiede che a determinati orari dovete portare fuori di casa l'immondizia...non è una regola forse?e quando guidi ;i cartelli stradali non sono regole? tu ai tuoi figli non metti regole?

ma se è dio(ammesso che credi nella sua esistenza) che ti chiede di pregare,di studiare,e di far conoscere ad altri cio che a te permettera di ottenere la vita eterna...allora sono regole da evitare...forse perchè a differenza dello stato dio non ti punisce subito....

ricordati che dio è un dio di ordine,e come tale ha la sua organizzazione terrena per raccogliere le persone che lo vogliono servire,altrimenti non potrebbemmo essere UN gregge...ma pecore allo sbando....e le pecore allo sbando finiscono in bocca ai lupi...vestiti da articoli di giornale scritti da apostati...il solo fatto di stare su questo forum io stesso lo considero uno sbaglio,inquanto ascoltare notizie false scoraggia e semina il dubbio...purtroppo pensavo fosse solo di testimoni servitori...

comuque,le riviste non hanno mai dato a nessuno del pazzo...anzi,nei 31 anni che vado alle adunzane,ho sempre sentito dire dagli oratori e dalle riviste che geova si preoccupa per chi si allontana,e noi dobbiamo accoglierli calorosamente,e sperare che tornino alla verita............da quale altra organizzazione senti dire queste cose?

per curiosità ,come ti mostrerai ubbidiente a dio ora che sei lontana dai testimoni di geova? come osservi il comandamento di accompagnarti a fratelli e sorelle per incoraggiarvi reciprocamente? in servizio ci vai? e di che parli alle persone? non capisco se alla fine di tutto,ti senti libera e allo stesso tempo disubbidiente,oppure sai che stai disubbidendo ma non ti interessa?

non si puo imitare gesu solo in parte,per quello che ci fa comodo,anche perchè le cose che dici di fare,le fanno tutte le persone civili....la vera ubbidienza però,sta nel fare cio che ci viene difficile..spero rivaluterai le tue scelte.

• americanboy
    americanboy

XCUSE for my message,but i wanted to answer to Skbj

• americanboy
    americanboy

jwfacts OTHER source are human sources,only the bible deserve to be studied

other religion says that jesus is the way,but they follow him for real? i don't think so...wat other religion has a unic worldwide study program??

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I'd look at JWfacts website, Americano boy. He uses the Bible and Watchtower articles.

PS People like Stalin and Mussolini had universal study programs too. Schools in many countries do. JWs are not very different when you begin to compare. Having a universal study program does not make something true or prove it's from God.

I know many Christians who follow Jesus for real in my country (same as JWfacts' country). They have come to my door. They help people. They show love to others. They give bible studies. They say 'Jehovah' or Yahweh. They are real Christians by JW definition except they don't follow Watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit