hi everybody..

by americanboy 70 Replies latest jw friends

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

americanboy...be assured you will find support here and help. In Canada or the US. I work construction and have built many many kingdom halls with the brothers and sisters, I enjoyed it very much..I also take the Bible seriously because it says "Make sure of all things" 1 Thess. 5:21 and I believe that... On this forum you will meet Brothers from Bethel, Elders, Missionaries, Branch Overseers and many more who served Jeova for many years! and have alot of knowledge about the Organization and the Bible..anything you want to say or ask, please do..We do not want to hurt your feelings, we only want to help and support you..

insot4

• americanboy
    americanboy

ignored i dont think so,cause we have apparently the same problems,but nobody totaly ignore a brother...i means that human have carnal characteristics ...but we are a brotherhood..and kingdom hall is like a diamond...his surface is imperfect,each face of heach diamond is imperfect when seen at the microscope ,but all togheter make a diamond of priceless value.

that means that each brother and sister have, who more who less,their imperfections,but all togheter are a family..

• americanboy
    americanboy

insearch,excuse me but i haven't yet understood if you are or not ,today,a convinced JW...it's difficult to me reply to every one in english..i need time..

• clarity
    clarity

American boy..... hi welcome to a place where you can openly discuss

any subject without being censured or punished for your doubts or

questions!

>

If I may ask you a question ....you sound like a very sincere JW,

tell me do you accept the governing body as your personal saviour?

clarity

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

americanboy, take your time...I used to speak Italian fairly well, but it has been a long time, but I still can understand it better when it is spoken or written If it is easier for you, express yourself in Italian...

con tanto amore

insot4

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Are jws the only religion who promote Jesus and the bible? If you only read their books yes. If you talk to other religious groups, then no. Many do what jws do. Jws are not allowed to study or learn about other religions from those religions and not watchtower interpretation because if the do jws see they are not different.

What is the Organization hiding?

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Ciao! Come stai? Qui troverete amici, siamo un gruppo di persone di ogni genere. Perché vuoi emigrare negli Stati Uniti? Avere difficoltà economiche? Qual è la tua professione? Se è il fratello, poi ricordare Romani 13:1-2, cerca sempre di seguire le leggi di ogni paese. E 'molto più facile emigrare in Canada che negli Stati Uniti.

Hi, how are you? Here you will find friends, we are a group of many different people. Why do you want to move to the United States? Do you have economic problems? What is your profession? If you are a brother, please remember Romans 13:1-2, always follow the laws of the land. It is much easier to move to Canada than the US.

• jhine
    jhine

Are JWs the only religion to promote Jesus and the Bible ? absolutely not , all major Christian denominations promote Jesus and the Bible . The Gospel is at the heart of any Christian teaching .The Gospel being that Jesus died for our sins s that we might be able to have eternal life .

Welcome americanboy , stick around and learn .

• UBM101
    UBM101

Welcome Americanboy

yes jesus is the way...and jWs is the only organization that recognizes this...only JW's made only and all is wrote in the bible...the question is...do you believe in the bible?

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. I believe it, and my church and a lot more other churches recognize that. And I am not JW. I believe every single word in the Bible. You need really need to read your Bible more.

• Skbj
    Skbj

Ciao Luca,

se vuoi io sono di madrelingua italiana :) e contenta di tradurre cio` che si perde nella traduzione.

to everyone else italian is my mothertongue - happy to clarify what gets lost in translation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit