hi everybody..

by americanboy 70 Replies latest jw friends

• americanboy
    americanboy

hi friends,can i introduce my self? i am luca from italy,31 years old,first off all be patience with my english....i'm working on it...

i write here cause i would like to know someone from usa e canada,my life project is to immigrate there..my collection of informations is just started,it's seems very difficult,but ,who know....maybe it could be possible :)

so,anyone want to greet me and help me? :P

ops,forgot...i am also a jehova witnesses :)

• scary21
    scary21

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. You will learn so much here. Your English is very good .

Sherry

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Welcome americanboy.....maybe you have seen this....let me know

insot4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFLay6YMt0o

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Buon giorno signor.

Parlo un poca italianiano but you're here to learn English some more. Keep visiting us, and never stop learning.

• americanboy
    americanboy

thanks to everybody,i here to learn english and to have some information about canada...:) i am a woodworker ,and my intention is immigrate and work in this sector...

julia how do you know italian?

insearch.. no i have'nt seen that..

scary thanks for the encouragement ;)

• prologos
    prologos

wannabe americanboy, you may have noticed not too many JWs on this forum here, but with more knowledge about the religion than most.

Coming legally to the US is difficult, Quotas & waiting times. Many people come as tourists, overstay but have no status.

Canada welcomes immigrants and has strong Italian communities in big cities. cosa nostra.

check out their embassy, consulates, if you have the points to qualify.

More important than to leave Europe is should you not also leave your faith?

have a new start?

If you are a male, you could marry a sister in the US and eventually become a citizen, but expect a balking immigration procedure.

Come for a visit and check out the lay of the land, not in the winter in the north.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Prego! I don't really know that much. I went to Italy years ago so decided to learn a bit. I like to learn a little bit of a country's language before I visit to make it easier to communicate with the people. Then I pick up a little while I'm there too. I have forgotten most of Italiano mio though.

• americanboy
    americanboy

insearch..i think this guy is an apostate....in the story of the withnesses there are been a lot of wrong intentions,but each time,they have corrected and gone ahead..more refined..
    mind the fact that only the witnesses use the bible to explain each concept of theyr faith

• americanboy
    americanboy

prologos,out of discussion to leave the faith...the only right thing that i can do is to be a JWs....i think i made a mistake to subcribe in this forum.. i don't understan why to call this forum JWs.net ..:(

• laverite
    laverite

Americanboy,

Welcome! As I am sure you know, there have been and continue to be many problems with the Watchtower religion that need careful examination. This is a wonderful place to learn from each other and discuss all things Watchtower. All are welcome here -- current and former witnesses and certainly those who the Watchtower Corporation would term "human apostates."

Read and learn as much as you can. Again, welcome!

La Vérité

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit