hi everybody..

by americanboy 70 Replies latest jw friends

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

there have been a lot of wrong intentions, but each time, they have corrected and gone ahead..more refined..

Yes, it's great when they do that isn't it.

It does get a bit confusing sometimes though don't you think.

Sometimes I don't know what I believe today as opposed to what I used to believe yesterday or what I may have to believe tomorrow.

• americanboy
    americanboy

before i leave this forum,i would like to say to you guys...after leave the JWs religion,were are you put your faith? your self?other humans organization??

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

In God. He gave us brains to use, so in myself too. Not in an organization. Jesus said 'I am the via, veritas e vita.' And we must come to God through him and there is no mention of an organization. The catholic church says you have to through il Papa in Vaticano: il testimoni De Giova say you have to go through the Organisation. Jesus said to go through Him. Just following Jesus here.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

"Where else would I go?" is a thought stopping question that in dicates over reliance on the Organization, encouraged by the Watchtower:

" Where could we turn if we would leave God's organization today? There is nowhere else! (John 6:66-69)" w75 9/1 p. 531

What Peter actually said to Jesus at John 6:68 was "Lord, whom shall we go away to?" The first step is to understand the truth about the Watchtower Society and the difference between following Jesus and following a self promoted organization.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Hello americanboy, you are correct, I think he is an apostate too! How long have you been a Jehova Witness? I have been Jehova Witness 35 years. I have a few questions to ask you if you don't mind...

insot4

• prologos
    prologos

americanoboy, what is your life ambition?

to immigrate to North America as stated, or

to learn the real truth about your JW world?

first things first.

one at a time.

• americanboy
    americanboy

prologos i wrote here,cause everywere ther are JWs i can find support ...I would live in canada,and i was thinking here i found JWs

• americanboy
    americanboy

insearch wat type of questions?

• americanboy
    americanboy

yes jesus is the way...and jWs is the only organization that recognizes this...only JW's made only and all is wrote in the bible...the question is...do you believe in the bible?

• prologos
    prologos

sorry to disillusion you, but in many Kingdom Halls, in North America coming in as a stranger,

you would be ignored, while the elders shuttle around with their papers and

the cliques chat.

have no illusions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit