The Confessed Pedophile Who Raped Me Is Going To Be Made A Elder Again, Need Help Please!

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 86 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Amelia Ashton, you have a private message. I closed the drapes and turned on the fan, if he get's his position back than all those details of him sexually assualting me are of no use. The brothers and sisters think I am emotionally unbalanced and not forgiving, maybe if they had a man putting objects and his penis on their daughter, would that change their mind? I can't get closure, for years the pedophile has been using every method in the book to get his position back and now he found the perfect elder body and the Organization is going to push him back!

I want to jump off a bridge, my reputation, my marriage and relationships with family were all destroyed because I came forward to protect some young girls he was babysitting, and now it's me who is to blame! I was told by one elder if I talk, I will get df'ed for gossip! I can't get out of bed, what do I do?

The Limitations or Statues are over for me, he played his cards perfectly and waited until they were over to confess his sins!

"How do I know he is going to be made one?" Two elders have been trying to talk to me over the last two weeks, they want to know if I am still hurt emotionally. Would it trouble me if I saw him giving a talk at the Assembly or reappointed? What do I tell them? One had the nerve to come to the house my house and others are ringing my phone off the hook. What do you think they are going to ask me next?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Hang in there Bubblegum... PM if you want my help bro I may be able to do something on this front.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Problem Addicit, they have been maneurving him to be used for months now, after one elder took the sword for a brother in Santa Maria, the elders in his Kingdom Hall have been clever about their intentions by letting the Kingdom Hall know about all his good works and actions. If I am Disfellowshiped, that's the final key they need to reappoint him? There are more letters than Paul Grundy, I have letters from the Organization which are cryptic and vague. Letters from a few elders apologizing for the abused I suffered but no real help emotionally. I can see where this is going, I will be labled "insane or emotionally unsound!" and he is going to be used again!

BA,

So if you made the accusation, it was on record. I woudl immediately write the branch, explaining that you could not beleive your hears when this person who commited this crime against you, was about to be in a position of authority in the congregation, especially in light of various events currently in the media.

Be very firm that you consider this a danger to young people in the hall, and if neccesary will raise a stink locally about it. Regardless the man is not above reproach, and does not qualify to serve in this capacity after raping a minor. You still deal witht he emotional trauma, and your life has been affected. This would be the ultimate slap in the face.

Something along those lines. Copy the local CO and DO, but NOT the local elder body. You have nothing to lose right?"

What part of the world are you in? Is he currently a servant?

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Hey Eric,

It's the other half, I have been thinking about you and would like to meet you with my husband once they reappoint the perp and hand over all the paperwork! How dare they put me through hell again like this, they have the compassion of trolls!

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Eric, I am infuriated and I don't know how to not share this nasty experience without feeling dirty and violated all over again. My nature is shy, you know they will label me a crazy so he can be pushed back up. I need to lay down, I am sending you something, so please PM or send me your personal address, it's not JW related, just something to show you how much our family appreciates the sacrifices you made to help others. Two more Xanax, the computer is going to shock me from being wet with tears, how dare they dig up my past again!

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I would let them go through with it and make him an elder.

I would also record any meetings or phone calls with the elders that are asking how you feel about the perp being made an elder.

Then once approved, I would contact the media explaining how a person in charge of young ones has been reappointed to be an elder and how he was previously in trouble for pedophila.

Proves Holy Spirit is on vacation.

Just be sure to document s much as you feel able to do as stories tend to change.

NJY

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Check your state laws... some states have no statute of limitations, some allow children to each their late 20's before speaking up... just depends on where the crime took place and what laws were (or are in place)...

Don't let this dick get away with it...

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Honestly don't beat around the bush. GO TO THE POLICE!!!! Then get a good lawyer and go from there. We have had 2 reported cases in this country of historic sex abuse claims, by witnesses. Both were reported in the national paper. Trust me you are not alone, and the true extent of it is coming out in the wash.

• Scully
    Scully

Bubblegum:

"How do I know he is going to be made one?" Two elders have been trying to talk to me over the last two weeks, they want to know if I am still hurt emotionally. Would it trouble me if I saw him giving a talk at the Assembly or reappointed? What do I tell them? One had the nerve to come to the house my house and others are ringing my phone off the hook. What do you think they are going to ask me next?

Tell these idiots that if he is appointed, you will go to the media and expose the lot of them. Tell them that if he is appointed, THEY will be bringing reproach on Jehovah, not you - you're trying to protect vulnerable children from being abused the way you were. Tell them that more kids will be at risk of being harmed by him. Tell him that you will tell every parent in the circuit and district what he did to you.

It isn't "slander" if it's true. He confessed. They know what he did. Damn right you're still hurt by what he did. How can they DARE to call themselves Jehovah's Witnesses, when they knowingly appoint CHILD RAPISTS to positions of authority. How are they any better than the Catholic Church who just moves priests around from one parish to another when they've been caught molesting kids?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Tell these idiots that if he is appointed, you will go to the media and expose the lot of them.

I would still recommend waiting until he is appointed.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit