The Confessed Pedophile Who Raped Me Is Going To Be Made A Elder Again, Need Help Please!

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 86 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Years ago you read my horror stories about being raped by a JW. I was nine years old when this took place, now the man has been getting all his works in order. What do I do to stop the seventy-year old pedophile from getting his position back? What the Fuck is wrong with the Watchtower, are they Fucking Insane or just evil?

Simon,please allow me to keep the "Fuckiing and Fuck" I am crying right now after hearing this filth!

• minimus
    minimus

The WT. doesn't care.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

This must be horrible for you. I can only imagine the pain this is causing.

If the elders know of his past and he has convinced them he is repentant I don't think there is anything that can be done to stop it.

I wish I could help you more. (((hugs)))

PM me if you want to talk.

• cofty
    cofty

That must be horrible for you.

If his crime is a matter of public record could you threaten him with renewed publicity if he accepts the appointment? Or threaten the local congregation?

Edited to add - Identical words Amelia!

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

What's Candace Contii's lawyers phone number? The "Closing Arguments" for her case said the Watchtower "Does not use confessed pedophiles or sex offeners!" That's total Bullshit! I need to get this information to her lawyer to show they do use pedophiles who raped and forced themselves on children again. The boss called to let me know I needed to keep my mouth shut or I was going to get in trouble for gossip!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Local newspaper might be a good place to start the ball rolling, as well as a large national paper you respect. See if they will pick it up and run your story...

• cantleave
    cantleave

Is it too late to take legal action?

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Gossip make it known in the congregation they don't want to tarnish Jehovah's name but be prepared for the elders to come after you but you need to shout it wide and far to protect other young ones.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

I am scanning through http://jwleaks.org/boe-letters/ which of these Letters allow a pedophile to return to his previous position if he has behaved for six months? I am outraged, this now lends credibility that I am insane and he was the victim because I seduced him. That is exactly the line he (26 years old) used to tell the brothers (I was 7-10 years old) and why he was not disfellowshiped. I am not the crazy one, my emotions are messed up, why does the Watchtower want to crush the victims of sexual abuse so badly?

I love you all, he will not become a elder if it's in my power. Out of guilt and feeling dirty,unclean I have remained Silent too long! Sorry for the use of profanity, I need a few Xanax, please send me well wishes dear friends!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

There are several threads on Rick Simons Candace's lawyer but I don't know what country you are in.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/228113/1/Are-You-a-Canadian-Child-Abuse-Victim-Seeking-Legal-Assistance

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit