The Confessed Pedophile Who Raped Me Is Going To Be Made A Elder Again, Need Help Please!

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 86 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

If you have any interactions with elders on this RECORD them !

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

My heart is just sick for you right now because I know what a dark place your in:(

To answer a few of your questions...

first, NO when we went to the elders about our 9 year old daughter being molested by a brother ( ex elder) we received no help. Instead we were in my opinion victimized yet again.

Later after watching us suffering one elder let us know they were " told to stay away from us." Nice, right? Talk about leaving a wounded family to tend to their wounds alone.

We did have our daughter go to therapy which she really didn't like. We have since been watching her closely for when she's ready to talk to someone again.

Our son is seeing a psychologist and I have been in and out of therapy for the past few years. Yes we are a bit messed up but we are strangely happy at the same time :) Leaving the religion was key! Now it's time to do whatever we need to do to have a new normal!

Just know, you will have your ups and downs but you're stronger then you think. The more you reach out and the more you feel you are doing something to help others the stronger you will get.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I spoke with a former longtime JW elder from our area Bubblegum. We have at least two plans as to how to proceed if necessary.

One includes flyers left all over the Kingdom Hall parking lot about this "special individual" and what kind of creep he really is, and the other would involve contacting the local news media. Let us know if and when you wish us to implement one.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I don't now what part of the world you are in, but if its in Cali, I am in to help.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

It's near San Luis Obispo, CA.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Bubblegum: Feeling sorry for your pain. We are here to stick together. Thank you for your courage, this is a good example for all of us here.

Ray Publisher has a good point: leaving pamphlets all over the place - anonymously - with a picture of him. This will kill his reputation. If you want to do this in a more stealth way, then place them in the neighborhood (in mailboxes). They will get a nasty surprise.

• blondie
    blondie

Remember that God let David an adulterer and a murderer stay king of Israel.

Remember that God forgave Manasseh for tossing his sons into the fire and let him be king of Israel.

• karter
    karter

I agree let him be appointed then let all hell brake loose.

Let everyone know this will make anyone holding a position suspect..if they have appointed one how many more out there??

If everyone is made aware of it the more people will ask questions.

You are not breaking the law by letting everyone know.

Good luck with whatever you do.

Karter.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

One is really made to wonder why the Governing Body is still allowing pedofiles to get be elders and MS with all the legal problems this has caused? These Guys on the GB don't have a brain that works.

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

Bubblegum Apotheosis

Rest assured that if he molests again...

and if its wrong to molest...

and if Jehovah's feelings are hurt...

and there are 2 witnesses to verify the molestation...

and if the congregation knows about it...

and if it is a repeated offence...

The elders will go to a public pay phone and anonomyously give a report...

if it's required by law...

and only after calling the Watchtower's lawyers...

and only if... and only if... and only if...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit