The Confessed Pedophile Who Raped Me Is Going To Be Made A Elder Again, Need Help Please!

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 86 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm thinking that with all this sexual repression going on among JW and their even forbidding masturbation as a release of sexual tension that to put a child molester who has been under all this sexual repression for decades and appoint him to a position of trust in the congregation is just asking for trouble to happen.

These guys on the Governing Body don't give a rat ass about what danger they are putting the young members of that congregation.

Also are those elders who are going to appoint him oblivious to all the lawsuits the WT has on it's plate already and do they know that they can be sued as well if this guy molests again?

• jhine
    jhine

marked

• mP
    mP

Just stand up during a meeting and shout, that man is a pedophile and ask him to deny it.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Marked

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    frankiespeakin - "These guys on the Governing Body don't give a rat ass about what danger they are putting the young members of that congregation."

Honestly, I don't think they really believe they're putting anyone in danger.

I mean, think about it; by the time an individual reaches the GB level of the heirarchy, he's completely institutionalized as a Company Man; the notion of WT policies being inadequate or detrimental to the R&F would be inconceivable to him.

Therefore, the problem has to be the local BOE's fault, or the R&F's fault.

Or better yet, apostate's fault!

Yeah, here's a hypothetical scenario...

...the Conti-style court cases keep escalating as more and more victims step up to the plate and the legal sharks smell blood in the water. It gets worse and worse, and the GB hits upon scapegoating XJWs, faders, and Conscience-Classers, suggesting that God is withholding his Blessing and Holy Spirit because of the prescence and actions of professed Witnesses who are secretly "apostates".

You can bet your ass that hard-core rank-and-filers would buy it too; and it would effectively start a witch-hunt to deflect their attention away from the real problems (something authoritarian politicians do all the time, BTW).

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Bubblegum Apotheosis - I'm so sorry this is happening. If you want to organise letter writing campaigns or anything else, just let us know.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Vid,

Honestly, I don't think they really believe they're putting anyone in danger.

Yes that could very well be true they have a angelic view of themselves, everything they do in their imagination is out of loving concern for the flock even beating the crying sheep and throwing them to the wolves is done with their very best interest at heart in the minds of the Governing Body.

Just look at the way they justify parents not even comunicating with disfellowshipped children through emails, all justified with the idea that it is all done in love and for the best interest of the child.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit