The Confessed Pedophile Who Raped Me Is Going To Be Made A Elder Again, Need Help Please!

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 86 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    I would wait until he is appointed and then go after him.

besty ...

Yes, wait until he is appointed. Up until that time, he is still, as they say, "rank and file." Once appointed, he is a leader in the congregation.

Bubblegum, be patient. I know it is so hard. But showing your cards now may prevent him from getting re-appointed.

Rub a Dub

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

The official stance is that someone convicted of child abuse is inelligible to be reappointed for 20 years.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"The official stance is that someone convicted of child abuse is inelligible to be reappointed for 20 years."

Do you mean actually convicted by the law, and labled as a predator by the Branch office? According to Shepherd book, you can serve again much quicker if you have evidence of Jehovah's spirit in your life. Of course, both are wrong. A molester should NEVER serve again in any capacity.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I have never heard of a firm 20 year requirement, either in writing or from any elders stating it was an "unwritten" rule passed on by the CO's.

Is there any actual evidence of this ?

Rub a Dub

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I thought that the Society letter stated that they could never serve again.

There is also the legal matter, depending in what country that you happen to live. You could let the police know about what happened, in Canada, and they will treat the matter confidentially. They may arrest him, based on evidence.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I would find the WT article that says a sexual offender can not be used as an MS or Elder. Then I would find the paragraph from the SHepherd book that says they can be used again, depending on the circumstances. Then I would iclude things like the Conti transcripts and this:

CLERGY MORALS

According to The Toronto Star, the Ottawa archdiocese of the Roman Catholic Church in Canada was recently ordered by the courts to pay $150,000 for failing to act on a complaint against one of its priests. The priest was accused of sexually assaulting young boys. The victims' families "felt driven to seek a civil remedy because, having gone to the church for help after the assaults, they were shut out by officials, including the archbishop," noted one lawyer. According to the Star, another lawyer stated that Catholic Church officials, on discovery of child-abuse complaints, have historically kept the priests in the clergy. He said: "Instead of reporting them to the police or booting them out of there like most any other institution, they have, out of loyalty to their own, just moved them around secretly."

I would nail them to the molester's door and the door of the KH. I would also send it to the local media. What the heck, pay kids to skateboard around and put flyers under windshield wipers. Go on the offensive, but wait until he is re-appointed. If you can handle it, dial into the meeting and record the announcement. PM me with the number if you want, or someone in your area. Recording the " appointed by Holy Spirit " part would be a great point for the media.

Sorry you have to endure this. Many of us KNOW exactly how you feel, you are not alone.

• Scully
    Scully

In my revenge fantasies, I would do a Lisbet Salander move on him:

Tattoo 'I rape children' on the f*cker's forehead. Then tell him to Wait On Jehovahâ„¢ to get it removed.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Quarterback - "I thought that the Society letter stated that they could never serve again."

You've been here a while, Quarter; you should know by now that what they say and what they do aren't neccessarily the same thing.

And even if they actually meant it at the time, at this point, the steadily decreasing numbers of "qualified brothers" who are willing to serve is forcing the WTS to scrape the bottom of the barrel more and more.

Why else do you think the "we will decide who is a predator" statement was made in that memo last October?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Bubblegum, I know it's hard, but listen to what most of these people are saying.

Sun Tzu put it best: "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

Get all your ducks in a row, check your ammunition, and only then squeeze the trigger.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Shepherd the flock of God:

" Is there any reason why your appointment should not be announced to the congregation?" If the brother has not previously served as an elder or a ministerial servant, ask the following question: "Have you ever been involved at any time in the past with child sexual molestation?" If he answers yes to any of these questions, do not announce the appointment."

So do they not ask that question to Brothers who have served before? Do they figure the Holy Spirit approved them, so there are no worries?! What if they lied their way in?! With the 2 witness rule , an already appointed man would rarely be exposed. Also, a newly recommended man could lie since the Holy Spirit obviously knows nothing. Otherwise he would not have made it to the final step in the process!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit