Another story... possibly final story

by confusedandalone 134 Replies latest jw experiences

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

this is the exchange of text messages I had with my super spiritual brother. It is sad... it is pathetic... it has helped me realize that I have no connection to these people anymore. I feel free today. Whatever happens with this organization I could care less. Those in it who want nothing to do with me regardless of who they are - they are not my friends so I am not concerned about them or their lives.

I do not feel sorry for them anymore. They choose this life and they get what they deserve for ignoring reality.

==========================================================================================================

Him : Hey ******* what's up

Me: nuthin...

Him : Good job with the grammer.

Me: My misspelling was on purpose... "a" isn't next to "e" but whatever. What is up?

Him : I wanted to find out where you at with the truth.

Me: I am not part of that organization any longer, I have told you all this multiple times.

Him : Well I think you need to do more to make that clear. It is killing mom and dad. others are asking. I informed your elders 3 months ago and no action? Are you concealing things from them?

Me: ... no. more importantly i don't care what you think. Just so you know

Him : After some prayerfull considaration I realized that maybe this is taking so long because it is giving you time to assist mom and dad with their bills. Maybe Jehovah is allowing them this blessing before you are disfellowshipped? Have you ever thought of that?

Me: So you are suggesting that Jehovah is holding back my discipline to allow me time to give my parents 10k to pay off bills they racked up paying your way through Bethel and pioneering and the car they bought for you? That sounds about right to me.

********* 2 hours later************

Him : So is that a yes?

Me: Is what a yes?

Him : Are you giving them the money? Dad is in a bind and he is worried that if you get disfellowshipped before you give him the money that his conshints with Jehovah will be marred. What is wrong with you, can you imagine how that will make him feel if he has to borrow monies from a disfellowshiped child?

Me: Ok... "conshints".

Him : Spellcheck must have done that

Me: Really??? Anyway I should be sorry because they mismanaged money and find themselves in a bind? I should feel bad because I am upsetting them by not being in your organization? I guess that only makes sense, I am the mentally diseased one here. If anyone should be mad here it should be you, public school has done a number on you.

Him : No need for insults. We need to know whether yo uwill help them or not. This isn't a game. Jehovah is allowing his kindness to be shown to you for a little longer.

Me: You help them. They like you. It won't bother their "conshintses"and it will be in line with your organizations arrangements. You have called me "mentall diseased" you called me "evil". You said I have become a "tool of the Devil" and yet you want me to work within the kindness of Jehovah and give them evil apostate money? That sounds as crazy as the new faithful and discreet slave teaching / understanding / new light

Him : Are you done?

Me: With what?

Him : These games?

Me: Lol sure, why not.

Him : Just so you know I called Brother ******** and told him about how far you have gone.

Me: It is funny he saw me in the liquor store a week ago purchasing some cigars and all he asked me was how I was doing. I told him I was fine and he left. I thnik they are busy with more pressing things like trying not be be blinded by all this new light. Not to mention the fact that it must take a long time to make it really make sense.

*********************** about an hour later***********************

Him: This will be my last comunication with you. I see your mind has been taken over by evil. As 2 john 10, 11 shows you have abandoned the teaching of the faithful slave. You are lostt. I pray with time you will come to your senses but the time left is reduced. DO NOT DELAY. We truly hope that you will get yourself together and turn to Jehovah "who forgives in his own large way". I love you and wish you the best as you continue your path in life.

Me: First 2 John 10,11 has nothing to do with the teachings of Watchtower. I am not lost, you are lost. You can't formulate a thought without sticking in a sentence pulled directly from a Watchtower. The time left is reduced???Again a typical Watchtower quote. Do not delay... yet another Watchtower quote. Turning to Jehovah who "FORGIVES IN HIS OWN LARGE WAY". Bro that is from an old songbook... get with the new light!!!

Me: I wish you all the best as well. So long / farewell / auf Wiedersehen Goodbye

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You help them. They like you. It won't bother their "conshintses"and it will be in line with your organizations arrangements. You have called me "mentall diseased" you called me "evil". You said I have become a "tool of the Devil" and yet you want me to work within the kindness of Jehovah and give them evil apostate money?

I would send one more text telling him that you will inform your parents that your brother is willing to step up to his obligations, no matter the cost, because he doesn't want his parents unnecessarily stressed over accepting mentally-diseased apostate help.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

@OTWO I asked my parents if they asked him and he told him that he has "obligations" and he can't help them... They spent 20 years of thier lives and the little bit of money they had helping this idiot from his pioneering to his Bethel to his special pioneering... Now he acts like he can't do anything for them when they are in thier mid-seventies. He is worthless.

• sspo
    sspo

Parents should come before pioneering......hold back your money and let your brother show what kind of "spiritual man' he is.

Let him get a job and help your parents.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Your response to your brother was right on. Excellent rebuke.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

He and his wife gave up pioneering. They are working toward the circuit work AGAIN...

My parents wont even bother asking him because they do not want to HINDER him.

Yet they will harrass me for anything and everything else freaking pathetic

• cantleave
    cantleave

Very sad that this has split your family, but you handled it well.

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

Tell your Brother to live his life and you will live yours. I would be cordial, and yet not a smart ass, for this would just get him excited and worked up. "Kill him with Kindness".

I tried this with my brother and we do not argue anymore.

• Splash
    Splash

Jehovah will provide.

Splash

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

James I am sure he will literally never speak to me again. I have no reason to think his personality would change.

Back about 20 years ago when I was put on public reproof he wouldn't speak to me - so I am sure he is gone. I don't really mind though because he is a prick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit