Another story... possibly final story

by confusedandalone 134 Replies latest jw experiences

• jemba
    jemba

Awesome thread BTTT

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

James - no one has contacted me from my body of elders and no annoucements have been officially made that I am aware of. Truthfully I do not even care what they do because I am so detached from the org.

THEY WILL RECIEVE NO MONEY AT ALL... Yesterday my father called our home and says can I speak to "YOUR WIFE". Refusing to use my name LOL

Even worse he refers to me as "your husband" / wrong doer / apostate /one who has left God - all the while he is fighting back tears.

As i see the mental anguish this religion places upon people it just further solidifies my desire to keep my children as far from it as possible

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

CAA: As i see the mental anguish this religion places upon people it just further solidifies my desire to keep my children as far from it as possible

That is a wise move!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am glad you will not be giving your parents money. It's funny that they expect YOU to be understanding THEIR point of view and forgiving of THEIR choices, but at the same time they are not willing to understand YOUR point of view and respect YOUR choices. Typical JW hypocrisy, I wouldn't give them a cent. They can move in with your brother, since he is such a good dub, he should be glad to help out his faithful parents and support them.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Burns me up to think of the entitlement your brother has. He can pioneer and "put jehovah first", and others should support him and make it all perfect. No need to worry about a job or supporting your parents in need, that's what bad successful brother is for. The sheer stupidity of it. So out of touch with any semblance of reality.

I'm glad you are not participating in their attempt to take advantage of you.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Lisa and Coma - there is a very interesting development in regards to my brother.

I will be updating as sooooooooooon as I call my father. This gets funnier

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

CAA: there is a very interesting development in regards to my brother. I will be updating as sooooooooooon as I call my father. This gets funnier

Oooh, a cliff-hangar!

Tell us more, tell us more!!!

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Tell Dad that you would give him a check but that the finds will more than likely clear after the announcment and that you consider the finds clearing, not that actual handing over of the check as being a key point in time and I know that you would not want to have your account increased by an apostate, your words not mine.

When will you share some info on how you think that the husband of the new employee will be able to handle the news about you and your wife getting out? Do you think there will be any fallout from him in that regard?

NJY

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

CAA: there is a very interesting development in regards to my brother. I will be updating as sooooooooooon as I call my father. This gets funnier

Yes, More! I love the way you express all this madness. I know it must be unhappifying, but you write so well and are so inspiring.

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

" It won't bother their "conshintses"and it will be in line with your organizations arrangements. You have called me "mentall diseased" you called me "evil". "

The nerve on this dude is unbelievable, let me insult you and beg for money at the same time and expect you to be cool about it. Douche.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit